Oasis for Kids 10 n 7 years

We were on Oasis a few years ago with a 13 and 7 year old. We barely ever saw our 7 year old as she wanted to be in the kids club all the time. My 13 year old found a group of kids in the teen lounge the first night and he hung with them most of the cruise. They both had a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HI

Can someone help me, are there much to do for a 10 and 7 years old on Oasis?

Thanks

Yes tons. 2 flowriders, 2 rock walls, kids splash zone, mini golf, 3 arcades, ice skating rink, ping pong, shuffleboard, kids club where they will do tons of activities and make friends. I'm probably missing something else.

HI

Can someone help me, are there much to do for a 10 and 7 years old on Oasis?

Thanks

More than any other class of RCCL ship. Oasis class isn't for us, but if you want bells and whistles and gimmicks it's the place to be:)

We just returned from Oasis on Feb 18-25 Western Caribbean Cruise with a 13 y boy and a 15 y girl. Friends and postings here said to take the kids immediately to the kids room for a meet and greet. I think it was our first night in the evening - say 8 PM. We dropped them off, came back and found my daughter line dancing and my son shooting baskets. After that, every morning after breakfast they were gone, had lunch with friends on the ship, played games, listened to music, etc, met us for dinner and stayed out till 11:30 PM almost every night. We spied on them a couple of times - and they seemed fine.

The teen club (13-17) had an attendant at the door, so no other kids could go in. First couple of nights (per the kids) the programs were well developed (dodge ball, 3 on 3 basketball, scavenger hunt, karaoke, etc), but by the 5 day the kids just hung out or wandered off to the buffet or the nearby WipeOut Cafe to be in their own groups. For younger kids, they can't leave on their own, which is good. We liked that the kids developed some sense of independence and meeting new friends.