Celebrating Anniversary

WDWPolyGirl

When I made the reservation for our cruise, I skipped the question if we were celebrating anything, which is our 25th anniversary. Does the cruise do anything when you do note it on the reservation? and if so how can I put it on our reservation?

Go to cruise manager..then on right cruise details..my guests..modify..special occasions.

Last year we received a free picture voucher for a little print and the waiter made announcement at dinner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

The picture voucher would be awesome! the announcement at dinner not so much:( Just a free drink would be awesome. :D

Wow! I just put that in my modified guest section. That would be awesome . Thanks for the reply.

Don't get overly excited about the spa gift card... it's usually $50 and everything it's eligible for is at least $50 too high (IMHO anyway!)

It doesn't work for any merch in the spa, and it doesn't apply to any services bought on a special price... but if you were planning to do something anyway, it might be worthwhile to you.

We never received the photo voucher- that's something we could have used!

We did get an extra dessert in the steakhouse and in the MDR. Steakhouse we were way too full so they let us bring it back to our room for later.

We were on the Sunshine over our anniversary last year and we rec'd the spa gift certificate and a certificate for dinner for two at either JiJis or the Italian specialty restaurant. It was a very nice surprise but we didn't end up using either. We were going to use the dinner certificate but we were traveling with 4 other cabins.

I loved my $50 spa card! I had the best stylist. He gave me a shampoo and style, did my eyebrows, and added bronzer and it was less than $50 and I left him a big tip. It was a nice little luxury. It was the only time hubby and I were apart the whole cruise so he got to hang out with his new friends at the bar. DH gave me the spa card even thought it was a 25th anniversary gift.

We had a blast. Best anniversary ever (and we are planning our cruise for our anniversary next year)! Hope you enjoy yours!

when I click on special occasions (on the right) it brings me to the fun shops. where can I put anniversary?

Go to cruise manager..then on right cruise details..my guests..modify..special occasions.

Our 12th anniversary was on RCCL not sure if these comments help on the Carnival boards, but here it is anyways. We did the same thing when managing our online booking we simply let them know we were celebrating our anniversary. We never heard about this again. Well.......until our 3rd night in the MDR when the waiter came out and said "so you guys are celebrating your anniversary?" we were like yes. He then put down this personal sized cake that was layered with gold frosting, it looked absolutely amazing (and I'm a guy), I wish I had pic but we never got one :(. Although it may not be real fancy, they will recognize it.

you need to click on each individual person's name in the cabin to it.

Thanks I will try again not sure if it will work as my husband and I are listed in 2 separate rooms so he could just buy Cheers! I will email my pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Log in When you are in cruise manager on the right hand upper side is a button cruise details it's a link. Clink that button then click on the my guest tab. Once that comes up it has a modify button under each guest name.That's where you can edit special occasions.