Oasis of the Seas - Chops Grille, multiple items

I am new to RCL. I understand you can order multiple items (appetizer, entree dessert) in the main dining room. I have read that at Chops you can order multiple appetizer, sides, dessert and 1 entree. I would like to confirm if this is true. It sure would help make the additional cost more worth it. I tried asking RCL but can't get a clear answer. Sailing on Oasis in September.

My favorite is the goat cheese salad. Great salad with a big piece of deep fried goat cheese in the center (unless you request double the goat cheese)...now I'm hungry and don't have a cruise until April.

Cheers' date='

:)[/quote']

Sounds delicious

Yes. They used to charge you $10 for a 2nd entrée at a specialty restaurant. Don't know if currently that's the amount for a 2nd entrée.

If it's still only 10$ that really isn't a bad extra but with all the rest I will probably have more than enough to eat and it is pretty pricey already.

There is really no need to order extra anything. The portion sizes are huge...I guess to make you feel better about spending extra on food, when so much food is included in your fare. Chops is ok...definitely not 5 star..maybe 3 1/2 star....

There is really no need to order extra anything. The portion sizes are huge...I guess to make you feel better about spending extra on food, when so much food is included in your fare. Chops is ok...definitely not 5 star..maybe 3 1/2 star....

I see the extra orders as being able to try more for the same price and getting your money's worth. Would you consider paying extra for the Chops choices in the main dining room more worth it than a full meal at Chops?

If your schedule and budget allow you to go to Chops, I would suggest going rather than simply ordering the Chops filet in the main dining room. You get much more at the restaurant and the atmosphere is different from the dining room. Restaurant is quiet, and service is generally very good.

The Chops appetizers and sides are very good. Sometimes better than the actual entrees. You would miss that if simply ordering the filet in the dining room.

Enjoy

M