Latest survey

Britcruiser

I got the survey this time. I seriously have no words. Should I Roll on the floor, or should I scream out in panic. A strange cult has taken over.......:eek::eek::eek:

Despite it all being about healthy having read the suggestions I fear someone was on the wacky baccy when coming up with the ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The survey was pretty lame, I had to shake my head. But these comments have really got me laughing.

I commented that the only thing that would make me consider a verandah upgrade was a bigger bathroom and showers without curtains, and since I didn't see that happening given the footprint of the staterooms....

But maybe if we had some juice, inhaled a soothing fragrance, and meditated with an inspirational quote mantra while we showered, we wouldn't notice the clingy curtain....

Edited by the mice
typo

Hope you all enjoy today,s survey ! We are still laughing!

Really Diane, do you and Alan not fancy yoga under the stars or a motivational motto sent to your stateroom every day?😄

I really couldn't take this survey seriously

I just stared at the computer and shook my head in disbelief. Looks like Celebrity Aqua class on steroids. I said this would push me over the edge of never booking Azamara again. Dont fix what's not broken.

The poorly designed and wired survey is Azamara's fault even if they outsourced it to a company that prepares and manages surveys. Likely a company with little understanding of cruising and especially of Azamara. Speaks poorly of Azamara management to have let this survey loose on the internet.