Bath Robes in Room

Greenhopster

Hi, I will be sailing on the Miracle May 6th. In the last 2 years my DW and I have done 3 Oceania Cruises. They provide very plush white bath robes in the room. I was wondering if Carnival provides robes. Thank you. Jim and Shelley

If they are not hanging in your closet, just ask for them from the room steward. Sometimes lately they have not been automatically placing them in the room. My wife bought me one last cruise and I love it.

If you plan on using the robes, check them on Embarkation Day when you get to your cabin. I have read a few comments from people saying the robes were dirty. It's possible that on some ships, the cabin stewards don't always check them. If you find one that needs washed, just let your cabin steward know and it will be taken care of.

You have to request them now.

Most people don't use them, so they stopped putting them in the closet in order to save water washing them inbetween cruises.

I got a chuckle from this post, save water? They make their own water with ocean water.

If you'd like to keep them, how much do they cost?

They're $50 in the Fun Shops...If you order it online, it will be in your cabin when you board. If you order it while onboard it will come from the Fun Shop onboard... I'm not sure if they ever go out of stock onboard.

On the first seaday at noon, CCL has a robe parade in the buffet area of the Lido deck. Guests get to vote on the best robe competition and the winner gets a ship on a stick and priority tender boarding when returning from a port. Don't miss this opportunity to shine and have fun! Nothing like watching people in their robes strutting their stuff!