Can't find Dublin to Iceland sailing May 16,2019

bye-seaya

Hi - I went to the Celebrity site to check out the Dublin to Iceland 10 day cruise on the Reflection and it's gone!

It's a cruise we were thinking of booking during our Caribbean cruise next month. It was there a while ago..does anyone know if it was cancelled? The May 6th sailing is still listed.

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi - I went to the Celebrity site to check out the Dublin to Iceland 10 day cruise on the Reflection and it's gone!

It's a cruise we were thinking of booking during our Caribbean cruise next month. It was there a while ago..does anyone know if it was cancelled? The May 6th sailing is still listed.

Wow, I'm booked on it, & I'm freaking out a bit :') We booked on board & have the go best plus extra OBC for booking onboard. Already put in for my vacation time (have to do this 18 months ahead) plus I've already booked private excursions in Iceland. I've got a bad feeling about this, as the May 6th is gone now too, & they've added the Silhouette on May 7th for about twice the price that I paid. :')

Bleh, it's disappeared off the big box site too. :') I have a feeling that my glorious travel binder is about to be rearranged.

Anyone know what happens when you've got extra offers fro booking on board? Will they transfer those offers to a replacement cruise.

This was a unique itinerary (which is what we book) it was the only offering for 2019 with this itinerary... hoping that they are just adjusting something, my reservation still shows active, & we've already paid about 25% of the cost of the cruise.

Just checked & it was still there as we are also booked on it.

Not showing for me. It shows both transatlantics and that’s it.

Same here. No sailings showing for the Reflection May and June. Silhouette shown sailing from Southampton on May 7, 2019 to Ireland, Iceland, and British Isles. Guess we will wait and see about our booking in June.

Hope this was just a fluke for you. I just checked the X site and found Reflection cruises for the T/A on April 22, the Ireland-Iceland cruise on May 6, the Ireland-Iceland cruise on May 16, and the Norwegian Fjords on May 26. You had me worried as we are booked on the T/A and Ireland-Iceland on May 6. Basis previous experience with the X site, it would not surprise me if you just hit it during one of their "glitch" times. At least that's what I hope happened.

Phew! Just some weird glitch. Thank goodness it's back. I'm glad for all the folks that are booked to sale on the Reflection too!

Thank you everyone!

Hi, are you planning on going us on this cruise? We've got a nice roll call going so please join in if you book. :D

Here's the link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2560387&page=4