How long will the current sale go for with Celebrity cruises?

LSKC

Still feel a little undecided on which of a few cruises to pick. Think I've settled on the Equinox but itinerary and time in the fall to go are still up in the air. Is this 2 perks (booking concierge class i think) sale on most the time - I do not want to miss it but also don't want to rush my decision.

Also, deposits. If we change our mind or date - is there a refund up until a certain date or is the deposit a non refundable like with Royal Caribbean?

Thx!

Still feel a little undecided on which of a few cruises to pick. Think I've settled on the Equinox but itinerary and time in the fall to go are still up in the air. Is this 2 perks (booking concierge class i think) sale on most the time - I do not want to miss it but also don't want to rush my decision.

Also, deposits. If we change our mind or date - is there a refund up until a certain date or is the deposit a non refundable like with Royal Caribbean?

Thx!

The extra perks come and go. I think they are more common now, will be rarer later in the year. When they are not included, prices will likely be lower. As to deposits, there is a different price for refundable deposits. You pay more for the flexibility of being able to cancel later. If you are not sure which cruise, book several with refundable deposits, cancel later...

18 months ago I booked a cabin, a year ago I booked a 2nd cabin on the same ship. Only needed one. But the price + perks on the 2nd was too good to pass up. Have since moved that second booking to a different ship, different itinerary, retaining the perks. Don’t think of a cruise reservation like a home-purchase montage where you are pretty well locked in for many years. Rather, it is like a hotel room reservation that can be canceled,extended, etc.

Thx!

If you are from the US you have been given the correct information if you are from elsewhere in the world there is not always the same flexibility to swap, change and cancel cruises without penalty....

Thx!

The current offer ends April 4th. However, they may extend the offer for another month.

The current offer does not look that good to me. Kind of run of the mill.

Always hard to judge, since cruises with two included perks are often priced higher than the same cruise with only one included perk - but I do not consider two included perks "run of the mill." It's been several years since three included perks were offered and often there is only one included perk.