Questions for Dream

sweetest.taboo

We are taking my niece on the Dream 6/24 as a high school graduation gift. There are four of us including my son who is 16. My questions are:

1) We have a deluxe Oceanview cabin will it be large enough for 4 comfortably? Thinking of upgrading to a balcony.

2 ) Will they provide 4 robes or will we have to request them?

3) Will they remove the contents of the mini bar so that we can put in the sodas we ordered?

4) Can a certain amount of money be put on the kids charge accounts for the duration of the cruise?

5) How is the quality of the body wash? Is it drying or irritating?

Thank you for your help:D

The regular balcony I believe is the same size room as the other rooms. They are small, but we went on the Dream in Jan. Myself and husband and 2 teenage boys 16,18 stayed fine. It isn't roomy by any means but we don't spend much time there. We do figure different times to shower etc so only 2 of us are there at a time.

We requested robes, they weren't in the room.

The fridge was already empty when we got there.

Yes, you can go to guest services and put a certain amount on the kids sign and sail cards.

Body wash is fine in my opinion but I always bring my own conditioner.

Enjoy!! I really liked the Dream.

See below

We are taking my niece on the Dream 6/24 as a high school graduation gift. There are four of us including my son who is 16. My questions are:

1) We have a deluxe Oceanview cabin will it be large enough for 4 comfortably? Thinking of upgrading to a balcony. The balcony will not be larger. In fact, the deluxe oceanview has an additional 1/2 bath. I'd stay where you are.

2 ) Will they provide 4 robes or will we have to request them? You may have to request the, but your steward will be able to easily supply them.

3) Will they remove the contents of the mini bar so that we can put in the sodas we ordered? The refrigerators are now empty upon arrival, nothing to remove.

4) Can a certain amount of money be put on the kids charge accounts for the duration of the cruise? Yes, you can set them up as separate cash accounts; however, probably better, is just to visit Guest Services or use a kiosk to apply a spending limit.

5) How is the quality of the body wash? Is it drying or irritating? I, personally, don't mind it. Other people hate it.

1) We have a deluxe Oceanview cabin will it be large enough for 4 comfortably? Thinking of upgrading to a balcony.

2 ) Will they provide 4 robes or will we have to request them?

3) Will they remove the contents of the mini bar so that we can put in the sodas we ordered?

4) Can a certain amount of money be put on the kids charge accounts for the duration of the cruise?

5) How is the quality of the body wash? Is it drying or irritating?

get the balcony by all means, that give others a place to hang out if bathroom is full or want to talk. The rooms aren’t large but usually in there to rest and dress. We loved hanging out on the balcony. We were on the Dream in January and loved it, so much to do. Take advantage of all the fun activities. Parents eat in the dining rooms for breakfast food much better if you are not on an excursion. We booked our excursion with other companies and not with carnival. Have fun and good luck. Get your coffee delivered in the morning and go to the balcony beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

get the balcony by all means, that give others a place to hang out if bathroom is full or want to talk. The rooms aren’t large but usually in there to rest and dress. We loved hanging out on the balcony. We were on the Dream in January and loved it, so much to do. Take advantage of all the fun activities. Parents eat in the dining rooms for breakfast food much better if you are not on an excursion. We booked our excursion with other companies and not with carnival. Have fun and good luck. Get your coffee delivered in the morning and go to the balcony beautiful.

Were you on the Western Caribbean cruise? If so, which companies did you use?

Were you on the Western Caribbean cruise? If so, which companies did you use?

Captain marvins for snorkeling and stingrays recommend at grand caymans. Ocho rio Chris with Jamaica tours awesome

• 3 weeks later...

This post has nothing to do with your questions, but maybe it will be helpful. We took our daughter for her graduation last year. We were on Royal Caribbean, and we purchased the full photo package. We took her cap and gown and got some great pictures, plus all the rest of the cruise pictures. We went very early on the first dress up night to beat the crowds, and got a lot of pics with no waiting.