Allure of the Seas 7 Day Eastern Caribbean

This is great info. Glad you're documenting your MDR meals. Lot of words on this board on the quality of RCI MDR meals, but little photographic evidence, and the abysmal descriptions appear to be mostly exaggerated. Looking forward to being on Allure in ten days. Thanks for taking the time to post while on vacation.

BirdTravels -> My family will be boarding April 15th for our first cruise. My husband & I (and a friend) keep debating over the USB Photo package. It has never gone on sale in the cruise planner. Even when it says it's on "sale" it always shows the same price. $319.99 CAN about $240 US.

Would you know how much it costs if it was purchased on the Allure? I'm wondering if it would be the same, more expensive or, crossing-my-fingers, a bit cheaper.

I saw in the Cruise Compass day 3 it mentioned a $30 off photo package but of course it did not mention which photo package or the original price.

BirdTravels -> My family will be boarding April 15th for our first cruise. My husband & I (and a friend) keep debating over the USB Photo package. It has never gone on sale in the cruise planner. Even when it says it's on "sale" it always shows the same price. $319.99 CAN about $240 US.

Would you know how much it costs if it was purchased on the Allure? I'm wondering if it would be the same, more expensive or, crossing-my-fingers, a bit cheaper.

I saw in the Cruise Compass day 3 it mentioned a $30 off photo package but of course it did not mention which photo package or the original price.

Since we are not big photo people (we usually get a single embarkation photo to commemorate each cruise), we aren’t much help with your question. The following are the packages and prices for what they sell on board.

There are photographers set up nightly to take photos against backdrops and areas on the ship. And photographers in the dining rooms.

fc224a50d27e9024194f8c63d1a82158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk