Allure of the Seas 7 Day Eastern Caribbean

What’s the temp? Not many people in the pool area...lots of available loungers:)

!

Temps in the 80’s

Photos take just as the pools opened (right after our breakfast). This is the second Sea day on the way back to FLL. And windy on deck. Lots of lobster walking around the ship.

We’re taking good care of the Allure for you. A couple of weeks ago, the ship could not dock in ports because of the weather and winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temps in the 80’s

Photos take just as the pools opened (right after our breakfast). This is the second Sea day on the way back to FLL. And windy on deck. Lots of lobster walking around the ship.

We’re taking good care of the Allure for you. A couple of weeks ago, the ship could not dock in ports because of the weather and winds.

Thanks for responding. I’m just surprised there weren’t towels on the loungers to “save” them. On, those lobsters must be hurting...that’s why we wear our rashguards:)

Any info about the chocolate themed breakfasts in the MDR?

Enjoy every minute!

Thanks for responding. I’m just surprised there weren’t towels on the loungers to “save” them. On, those lobsters must be hurting...that’s why we wear our rashguards:)

Any info about the chocolate themed breakfasts in the MDR?

Enjoy every minute!

Sorry. No info on the chocolate breakfast.

Sadly, back in aft Lauderdale :(

The ship docked at 6:40

Disembarkation with 6000 of our new friends was smooth and effortless.

Windjammer opened at 5:30. After a quick bite, we went back to our stateroom to collect our bags and say goodbye to our home for the past week.

We rolled our bags down to the promenade at 7:10 and walked right up to the security podium (no lines)

We were through customs and on the curb at 7:20. Small lines at the top of the escalator and to get to customs.

Taxi to FLL was $12 + tip

And at the gate in Ft Lauderdale Airport at 7:45 after checking our bags at the front counter.

Windjammer opened at 5:30. After a quick bite, we went back to our stateroom to collect our bags and say goodbye to our home for the past week.

We rolled our bags down to the promenade at 7:10 and walked right up to the security podium (no lines)

We were through customs and on the curb at 7:20. Small lines at the top of the escalator and to get to customs.

And at the gate in Ft Lauderdale Airport at 7:45 after checking our bags at the front counter.

Thanks for posting this all week. We are on our way in two hours to board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there any way to find out if Earl Turner will still be the headliner in October 2018? We enjoyed him the first time we saw him, but I think he has been on at least two of our Oasis Class sailings and I would like to find out if there will be a change by then.

Earl is a guest performer on [very] short contracts. This cruise, he flew in and joined the ship in St Thomas and disembarked this morning in Ft Lauderdale. Some one else on next week.

So it is easy to make a 9:30 flight out of FLL without having to selfdisembark before 6:00a.m.!

We have followed the same schedule you did and will in two months.

Thank you for taking the time to post your pics and comments during your cruise...and welcome home!!

Thank you. The photo of the prices was excately the information I was looking for. I appreciate it!

Since we are not big photo people (we usually get a single embarkation photo to commemorate each cruise), we aren’t much help with your question. The following are the packages and prices for what they sell on board.

There are photographers set up nightly to take photos against backdrops and areas on the ship. And photographers in the dining rooms.

fc224a50d27e9024194f8c63d1a82158.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much for the fitness schedule! I've been trying to confirm whether the Body Sculpt Boot Camp is offered on Allure.

We had such good intent when we boarded the ship,,,, but stopping to take photos was the only time we set foot in the fitness center :(

Fantastic news! Do you know when they put them out as I like them fresh & warm to go along with coffee. If my memory serves me it was either 7:30 or 8am.

So,,,, I will amend my prior post. After reading your post, we went back to sample the donuts. They were there, the kids seemed to be gobbling them up. But for us big kids, they were not hot or very appealing.

We had such good intent when we boarded the ship,,,, but stopping to take photos was the only time we set foot in the fitness center :(

I just wish they had fans overhead or on the side in the gym. After about 30 minutes on the treadmill it gets so warm, so I take the stairs to deck 5 and power walk outside where there is at least air moving (especially on sea days when the ship is moving).

Another hint that helps is taking the stairs every chance you can. It helps to prevent the pounds packing on:)