Allure of the Seas 7 Day Eastern Caribbean

I just wish they had fans overhead or on the side in the gym. After about 30 minutes on the treadmill it gets so warm, so I take the stairs to deck 5 and power walk outside where there is at least air moving (especially on sea days when the ship is moving). Another hint that helps is taking the stairs every chance you can. It helps to prevent the pounds packing on:)

You're way more disciplined than us! Great Job!

BirdTravels,

I read this thread for the 2nd time and still greatly appreciate the time, effort and consideration that you have for fellow cruisers when taking and sharing these photos with us.

My family and I will be taking our 1st cruise with Royal Caribbean this summer on Harmony of the Seas. We are so excited and looking forward to it.

Thank you again.

First time I've ever seen the ice cream menu - thanks so much!

I guess I will have my first ever taste of Ben & Jerry's....I've never seen flavors without chocolate or cherry (in person). The two flavors I avoid at all costs, so seeing strawberry offered and I'll finally see what all the hoopla is about....25 years later lol

First time I've ever seen the ice cream menu - thanks so much! I guess I will have my first ever taste of Ben & Jerry's....I've never seen flavors without chocolate or cherry (in person). The two flavors I avoid at all costs, so seeing strawberry offered and I'll finally see what all the hoopla is about....25 years later lol

The ice cream shop is fun! lots of business on warm afternoons. Have a great cruise!

Loving all this.......our son is in the cast of Mamma Mia! A photo of the show cast would be fab if possible! Will keep me going until we embark at the end of April . Thank you for all this info

Can't wait to see it in May!

We are on Allure next weekend. Just did online check in and I have a question. Notes said our seapass card would be in an envelope on our door. Assuming rooms aren't ready when we board, how do you get drinks from your beverage package without a seapass card? Anyone know? I AM SO EXCITED!!

We are on Allure next weekend. Just did online check in and I have a question. Notes said our seapass card would be in an envelope on our door. Assuming rooms aren't ready when we board, how do you get drinks from your beverage package without a seapass card? Anyone know? I AM SO EXCITED!!

Use your SetSail pass to charge things.

That is the point. I purchased a beverage package...I don't want to have to "charge" a drink.

Same answer, use your SetSail pass. They will scan it and see you have a drink package.

That is the point. I purchased a beverage package...I don't want to have to "charge" a drink.

Make sure that you print your latest SETSAIL PASS before you leave home. The pass serial number gets incremented if your reservations are updated. Saves some time and effort having them printed at the port.

Does anyone know the cost of the surcharge for Sabor and Johnny Rockets? And the charge is per person correct?

Just wondering if the charge for Sabor will be worth it for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were just in JR for lunch yesterday on the Allure. It was $9.95 per person plus the 18% service charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

MDR Dinner Night 7

Roasted Beet and Orange Salad

Goat Cheese and Tomato Tart

Chrissy Coconut Shrimp

Pappardelle Carbonara

Lamb Shank

Pavlova

Profiterole

613bb95b6e71b50cc474312ca0bf21a9.jpg

6136d81ec41bad83fb36862f23d83124.jpg

d3ccb7e74691664be8d30c782e12981c.jpg

32504696c52baffbcd68123e622ee27b.jpg

5b0ecc540d5a3f15abb8075dcb409ba3.jpg

b8982fc876ee288de6ff28def55e50a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdtravels, your pictures were so thorough! Loved looking through your various posts. Thanks!!!

Make sure that you print your latest SETSAIL PASS before you leave home. The pass serial number gets incremented if your reservations are updated. Saves some time and effort having them printed at the port.

I did not know this. Thank you! I printed mine out a month ago but have made changes in the cruise planner since.

Does anyone know the cost of the surcharge for Sabor and Johnny Rockets? And the charge is per person correct?

Just wondering if the charge for Sabor will be worth it for us.

When we were on Oasis, the Sabor charge was $22 per person.

When we were on Oasis, the Sabor charge was $22 per person.

Thank you so much!

Wow! That is pricey. I just don’t think Sabor is worth that price for us. Unfortunately we have only eaten there once on our last trip on Allure. We really liked it and for the 3 of us, I think we only spent a little over $30 dollars. And that was with me ordering a glass of Sangria. I really don’t know why they changed it to a surcharge. So disappointing! We were looking forward to enjoying a meal there.

Thank you so much!

Wow! That is pricey. I just don’t think Sabor is worth that price for us. Unfortunately we have only eaten there once on our last trip on Allure. We really liked it and for the 3 of us, I think we only spent a little over $30 dollars. And that was with me ordering a glass of Sangria. I really don’t know why they changed it to a surcharge. So disappointing! We were looking forward to enjoying a meal there.

Guessing too many people were not spending as much as the bean counters wanted.