Symphony Of The Seas

Me and my wife are 38 and 43. We have been on many Caribbean cruises but are thinking about switching it up and doing the Mediterranean cruise(Barcelona, France, Italy). We have never been to Europe. Thinking bout going in July or September. Any feedback on this ship and the cruise or ports? Thank you very much!!!

Ditto on sept, may also have less kids. Barcelona is great, spend some pre/post time there, all the other ports have great tour options.

+1 on spending some time in Barcelona.:)

Me and my wife are 38 and 43. We have been on many Caribbean cruises but are thinking about switching it up and doing the Mediterranean cruise(Barcelona, France, Italy). We have never been to Europe. Thinking bout going in July or September. Any feedback on this ship and the cruise or ports? Thank you very much!!!

September for sure! If you go to Florence, take a bus. Sign up for Fiat 500 Touring trip. Day trip to Tuscany. Fabulous experience in vintage Fiats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello

choose September, in July the weather can be unbearably hot and uncomfortable for site seeing. The other thing to remember is that unlike the Caribbean, in Europe a lot of the ports can be quite a distance from the place advertised, i.e Paris is a 2hr drive from Le Havre and Rome is an hour from Civitavecchia so you may want to budget more to do more excursions.

Also, if you are not travelling with children there should be fewer around in September as the school term starts then.

Hope this helps.