Dublin

We will be disembarking from our cruise in Dublin and we need to go directly to the airport. Does anyone know if taxis are always available? Or would it be better to arrange a transfer in advance??

If you have an early flight I would arrange a private transfer.

Keith

We have an early flight 11:20am (actually the latest AA offered) leaving from DUB after disembarking the X Eclipse.

Any suggestions for a private transfer company?

• 2 weeks later...
We have an early flight 11:20am (actually the latest AA offered) leaving from DUB after disembarking the X Eclipse.

Any suggestions for a private transfer company?

Hubby & I are on this sailing, and have a similar flight time on Delta. It might be cost effective to share a ride to the airport if your interested. Chris

Hubby & I are on this sailing, and have a similar flight time on Delta. It might be cost effective to share a ride to the airport if your interested. Chris

Are you on our rollcall ?

I do believe flipflopgal is on the May 10th Eclipse sailing, not our May 28th one.

I didn't think so or Karen (MarinaGirl) would have certainly had them on the list...She's amazing !!

I didn't think so or Karen (MarinaGirl) would have certainly had them on the list...She's amazing !!

Hello, I AM on the May 10th sailing, but no idea about the roll call as I find that tool very confusing. Its like one 58 page long thread. I will see if I can find MarinaGirl & get added, thank you.

Also is there a way to be notified when someone posts a reply or do you just have to check your posts everyday ?

:confused:

Hello, I AM on the May 10th sailing, but no idea about the roll call as I find that tool very confusing. Its like one 58 page long thread. I will see if I can find MarinaGirl & get added, thank you.

Also is there a way to be notified when someone posts a reply or do you just have to check your posts everyday ?

Yes, you can subscribe to any thread. I think you have to go to your profile (top right of page), then use Control Panel to add subscriptions. You can specify when to get updates--every day, every time a new post is made, etc.

ETA: Just noticed that when you in a thread (and logged in), you can go to the top right and subscribe under Thread Tools.

Good luck

ML

Edited by NoWhiners
add note

We're on the May 28th cruise... so sorry you're having trouble. When you go to rollcall's May 10th has a very active board...best of luck.

yes, you can subscribe to any thread. I think you have to go to your profile (top right of page), then use control panel to add subscriptions. You can specify when to get updates--every day, every time a new post is made, etc.

Eta: Just noticed that when you in a thread (and logged in), you can go to the top right and subscribe under thread tools.

Good luck

ml

thank you

Thanks, enjoy the cruise

You too. Hope you have everything straightened out and were able to start a conversation with your fellow cruisers on your rollcall. Great place to join some private excursions.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, you can subscribe to any thread. I think you have to go to your profile (top right of page), then use Control Panel to add subscriptions. You can specify when to get updates--every day, every time a new post is made, etc.

ETA: Just noticed that when you in a thread (and logged in), you can go to the top right and subscribe under Thread Tools.

Good luck

ML

Thanks So Much

Here are the options for airport transfer from Dublin:

Celebrity transfer: $31

Taxi: 40 euro for four persons (make arrangement night before with a taxi driver parked at the ship otherwise you will have a substantial wait)

Airport express bus No. 757: 7 euro (but you must exit dock and walk about 1 mile for the nearest pickup point).

Here are the options for airport transfer from Dublin:

Celebrity transfer: $31

Taxi: 40 euro for four persons (make arrangement night before with a taxi driver parked at the ship otherwise you will have a substantial wait)

Airport express bus No. 757: 7 euro (but you must exit dock and walk about 1 mile for the nearest pickup point).

Just how exactly do you make arrangements with a taxi for a post cruise pickup to get us to DUB