Cruise Booklet Allure Of the Seas

coops

I can print off luggage tags and set and sail pass. But my group can't find the actual cruise booklet. I was able to print mine but now I don't even see it . Thanks

Do you mean your documents? They are not ready until 45-49 days before your cruise.

Do you mean your documents? They are not ready until 45-49 days before your cruise.

Our cruise is in 32 days. I was talking about the Cruise Ticket booklet. But I am thinking we don't need that just the setand sail printed and luggage tags which we already did. Thanks

Our cruise is in 32 days. I was talking about the Cruise Ticket booklet. But I am thinking we don't need that just the setand sail printed and luggage tags which we already did. Thanks

Look for a section named something like Electronic Cruise Documents.

I can print off luggage tags and set and sail pass. But my group can't find the actual cruise booklet. I was able to print mine but now I don't even see it . Thanks

All you really need is your sail passes. Make sure to print them after you have made your final changes/bookings with your reservations.

Also your cruise planner list since this is not available on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk