KEY WEST which peir

AIROHS

Will be on the EQUINOX April 25th in KEY WEST trying to find out where we dock as im in a wchair and want to do the old town trolley and i understand there are only certain stops for wchairs.

thanks in advance

While aboard Equinox last December, the ship--the only one in port that day--was very conveniently docked a block or two from Mallory Square... At the present time [and recognizing that the website is not always perfect], Equinox is the only ship scheduled to call at Key West on 25 April...

Mallory Square is the hub of activity at Key West... While I have not used the Old Town Trolley there and don't know its stops, I would be surprised if its nearest stop to that pier isn't an accessible one... I do know that the most popular stop for The Conch Train [same operator, I believe] is the one at Mallory Square [five minute, easy walk--sorry that's my frame of reference--from pier location]...

Edited by Xport

There are two separate docking areas in KW. The most desirable is the large pier located adjacent to Mallory Square....but there is another pier located further away next to Ft Zachary Taylor State Park. If you get stuck in that lesser desirable location there will be shuttle service to get you into town (near Mallory Square).

Hank