E-ticket issues

Celandine

Hello everyone

My friend and I leave on our cruise in 13 Days and have completed web check in but when trying to request the tickets to email nothing happens. No email has been sent and like I said I clicked the button and literally nothing happened.

Has anyone experienced this?

I did book through a third party site and sent a message to the person who might technically be considered my TA but from a different time zone so still waiting on a reply.

Just thought I’d check here for any relevant information. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Hi, we are leaving in 13 days as well, on the Seaside. I had the same exact issue as you on the website. I would click on the 'Submit' button and nothing would happen. I tried multiple times over a few days and even tried using different browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), but none worked. I finally called customer service and they emailed me the tickets.

Have a great cruise!

Hello everyone

My friend and I leave on our cruise in 13 Days and have completed web check in but when trying to request the tickets to email nothing happens. No email has been sent and like I said I clicked the button and literally nothing happened.

Has anyone experienced this?

I did book through a third party site and sent a message to the person who might technically be considered my TA but from a different time zone so still waiting on a reply.

Just thought I’d check here for any relevant information. Thanks for any help you can offer!

If you get the MSC for Me app, even with a TA you can get the e-tickets emailed to you if you REALLY QUICKLY click the email button before it greys out. My TA also says the tickets "aren't available" when they've been available for about two weeks.

Thanks again I got everything sorted with my TA.

I think I was confused because last year I booked right on the MSC website, and I know that I tried to this year also but I couldn't get that to work which is why I booked through my friend's site.

Maybe I was just a little too stressed this week, either way happy to have things wrapped up before I leave for my week of pre-cruise vacation.

I will definitely be posting a review of the Magnifica when I return!

We booked our next cruise through a travel agent, today I decided to check the cruise details, went back through the online check in, pressed the send tickets button and got 4 emails with them on.