Any Majestic Pincess thoughts for Australian Cruisers.....

S&D

Hi Mic, we met you and Rosie ( and your brother ?)... with Gai on the Solstice a while ago.... we were still in Adelaide then, we are near Canberra now.... where are you off to next? :)

cheers

S&D

That explains why I was a bit confused, I recognised the name but not from nr Canberra. We are on the Ovation of the Seas out of Hong Kong in May for our next one, it goes to Japan (the others are in my sig block).

You should join us at the Cruisers meet ups we have in Canberra. Go to FB and look for ACT Cruisers. We meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month at the Canberra Yacht club (Southern Cross club) Yarralumla.

That explains why I was a bit confused, I recognised the name but not from nr Canberra. We are on the Ovation of the Seas out of Hong Kong in May for our next one, it goes to Japan (the others are in my sig block).

You should join us at the Cruisers meet ups we have in Canberra. Go to FB and look for ACT Cruisers. We meet on the 2nd Saturday of the month at the Canberra Yacht club (Southern Cross club) Yarralumla.

Yes Mic, we are just at Yass, so we can pop into Yarralumla no worries, we are always in and out to Canberra, its only half an hour or so.... I will join up that ACT group..thanks for that!

Hi there Thorpe, we did the same,booked those same cabins on Emerald on the first day the bookings were open, we have 2 cabins.... see you onboard!, are you on the rollcall?...

cheers S&D :)

Hi, not on roll call. Have had a look there occasionally, but because the Sth Pacific is virtually a local cruise I didn’t feel the need to join, and it’s a short cruise. But I’ll pop on over and have another read [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mic, S&D after Adelaide lived in Batemans Bay for a few years, then migrated to Yass.

I met them down here.:hearteyes:

and it was lovely that we met you Les, and Mary, its a fantastic lifestyle down there, but the little grandies came along in Yass and we couldn't be without them.... lol...:D....we get back to the Bay quite often, we stay with friends....also coming to Sth Durras in July for 5 days too..... in between cruising, we look after the little ones while Mum n Dad work!..keeps us young LARF !!!!

cheers

S&D

and it was lovely that we met you Les, and Mary, its a fantastic lifestyle down there, but the little grandies came along in Yass and we couldn't be without them.... lol...:D....we get back to the Bay quite often, we stay with friends....also coming to Sth Durras in July for 5 days too..... in between cruising, we look after the little ones while Mum n Dad work!..keeps us young LARF !!!!

cheers

S&D

You deserve a medal, my grandies are 8, 10, 12, 14, 20. (years old.) I still need a vallium and a double scotch when they visit.:o

That is why we go overseas for 3 months every year, lol.

Mic, S&D after Adelaide lived in Batemans Bay for a few years, then migrated to Yass.

I met them down here.:hearteyes:

I think the cruise was back in March 2013, but I think they were still in Adelaide at that stage.:D

cheers

S&D

Love our one to bits but she does cramp our cruising style somewhat. Don't want to leave for too long so limited to shorter trips.

You deserve a medal, my grandies are 8, 10, 12, 14, 20. (years old.) I still need a vallium and a double scotch when they visit.:o

And a few red cordials just before you hand them back.;p

I think the cruise was back in March 2013, but I think they were still in Adelaide at that stage.:D[

Thats is right,Mic, we moved in the april, been here 5 years now..nearly locals..lol....

Yes we have the littlies 3 days a week, school drop offs, pick ups, and the youngest during the day, we would love to all do a family cruise when they are older...lol...

cheers

S&D

Haaa Les!!!!, but you may need them in later years to help you around the ship...lol....:'):');)

Haaa Les!!!!, but you may need them in later years to help you around the ship...lol....:'):');)

No way, last cruises coming after 22 of them. Pulling the cruise plug @ 70.:o

Business Class and Mini Suites, one big last fling. SKI...big time.:confused:

No way, last cruises coming after 22 of them. Pulling the cruise plug @ 70.:o

Business Class and Mini Suites, one big last fling. SKI...big time.:confused:

You enjoy Les, .. sounds great,... we are looking at number 20 now on Majestic in september... ......only local stuff from Sydney nowadays, due to no flying because of some health issues.. :(....we are looking forward to Ruby P coming down too, at least we still get to cruise on some lovely ships here nowadays....:hearteyes:

cheers

S&D

Thats is right,Mic, we moved in the april, been here 5 years now..nearly locals..lol....

Yes we have the littlies 3 days a week, school drop offs, pick ups, and the youngest during the day, we would love to all do a family cruise when they are older...lol...

cheers

S&D

I am still working (when not cruising) so get some child minding in on the weekends but Rosie has the littlie a few days a week.

cheers

S&D

I am still working (when not cruising) so get some child minding in on the weekends but Rosie has the littlie a few days a week.

Yes, we nannas are busy little bees, we need to cruise to get back in the "chill zone" lol

cheers S&D

Apparently.

well tha'ts new, will have to look into the september offerings, lol... and hoping we may be able to pre pay for our drinks package as well....:)

well tha'ts new, will have to look into the september offerings, lol... and hoping we may be able to pre pay for our drinks package as well....:)

I thought they gave you the option when booking, to pay now or on the cruise.

Just booked on the Majestic in October. I see we have to pay for the excursions at the time of booking. Is that normal now on all Princess ships.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Forums mobile app

yeah i think you have to pay upfront now, i aint paying $600 upfront 5 months out, i'll take my chance when onboard.

I thought they gave you the option when booking, to pay now or on the cruise.

No, there was no mention of it when we booked,so hoping we get some info on that when we pay the final payment in couple of months...

cheers

S&D