Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

Did they allow all 4 of you to get the Johnny Rockets lunch for free on the BW perk? We have a similar "coupon" and it says for up to 4, but I am not sure if that means traveling in the same cabin.

Also, by chance do they have salsa at the mini bites place for the omeletts?

Loving your review!!!!

Did they allow all 4 of you to get the Johnny Rockets lunch for free on the BW perk? We have a similar "coupon" and it says for up to 4, but I am not sure if that means traveling in the same cabin.

Also, by chance do they have salsa at the mini bites place for the omeletts?

Loving your review!!!!

Thank you! So glad I'm not the only one (ha!). I love creating it. Will be a great souvenir. Yes. We have two cabins and they let all four dine on the JR perk. I didn't think to ask but it was a good question... the girls were supposed to have brought a note/coupon from their cabin. But they did not. The waiter figured it out for us from the system. He was also awesome. Service has been top notch.

Wow, salsa on that veggie egg white omlete would be great but no go.

I purchased the $10 a day text, talk and data pkg from ATT. Not too expensive but also not very good... I was hoping to share our trip to Blue Hole live but I don't think photos will post and this place requires photos!! Will give it a go!

So far I can share that Jamaica was discovered in 1494 by Christopher columbus two years after America. Our guide is cute. Chatty!

Enjoying reading your review! Thanks for taking the time to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much! So glad you are enjoying. I am enjoying creating it. The girls are blown away by the growing page views number. Who knew that was how you impressed a teen today??! Ha!! Much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again I am enjoying your "play by play"! I do have one ? (Well technically another ??). How many outfits did you take? Swimsuits etc. I tend to be an overpacker and really want to cut down. But having a hard time with it. Our last Caribbean cruise we drove to port so wasn't that big of a deal. This time we are flying and would like to limit the bags to 3 for me and my husband.

Wow! I completely feel like I am traveling with you. What a great way to get through a boring day at work. Thanks for sharing your vacation. Sounds like you are having an amazing time.

Thank you so much! Ha ha! Can't say I haven't passes some boring work time living someone else's cruise! I totally enjoy it too!!! As you can see I love the food pics!!

Once again I am enjoying your "play by play"! I do have one ? (Well technically another ??). How many outfits did you take? Swimsuits etc. I tend to be an overpacker and really want to cut down. But having a hard time with it. Our last Caribbean cruise we drove to port so wasn't that big of a deal. This time we are flying and would like to limit the bags to 3 for me and my husband.

great question! I may have under packed... dinner is not really dressy. I'm getting by on black ankle pants, dressy wedges or sandals and differently silky type tops. I'm also wearing light cardigans- it's been a little cool at night. I'm Comfy! They girls brought dress but they enjoy that. It's "day wear" I may have under estimated. We need workout clothes, then pool stuff, then a casual outfit for lunch and drinks then something for dinner. Once you factor in clothes to sweat in during the day then showers and evening clothes, that's a boat load of under clothes!!! Good luck

We're back at vintages. It's empty! This place is amazing. We picked up an appetizers platter and fine wines. Have fallen in love with this place already! Music is to start now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! You are really making me want to go to Vintages! It looks so cozy and relaxing :)

Thanks for sharing your trip with those of us stuck on land and I wanted to say I'm really enjoying the pics!!!

anaab

So anyone worried about security leaving the port in Jamaica, we've passed through two police security check points on this small windy road first up then down through their rain forest. Interesting. Police standing in the road checking vans for passage.

I couldn't find much on vintages pre-cruise. Well almost nothing! You are right. I meant most wines require a surcharge over the $13 package. But your package covers any wine by the glass up to $13 but nearly all are over $13. The wine vending machines against the wall all hold really high-end wines and you choose a 2, 4, or 6 oz pour. But your package doesn't work on those at all. Hope that helps! I have the vintages menus posted earlier in the review! Enjoy

It does help, thank you!!

Harmony 06/02/18

Edited by MrsDeee

I'm interested on your thoughts on Blue Hole, we are doing that in June

We are pulling in now. The ride has been 1:45 with a quick stop for bottled water. But there was a wreck along the way. Bet we lost :15. It's a haul from Falmouth.

Your correct, the Rustic Inn is not the place to go for peeled and cleaned shrimp or quiet conversation. It’s impossible to devein shrimp with their shell on. It’s simple to do once you peel them.

What are you talking about ?

https://www.sunset.com/food-wine/fast-fresh/shells-on-veins-out

YUM! I had this on the GOTS and am still trying to figure out what's in it!

anaab

I believe a woo woo contains vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice. :):):)

Thanks so much for posting your awesome review! I sail April 28th and you've been helpful!

On Oasis, they offered to let us order guacamole and chips at Sabor and they would deliver it to the bar.

Thanks so much! I hope they do this on Harmony. It would be nice to have something with the drinks.

Thanks so much for the detailed review! We are on the Harmony in May so all of the info. is much appreciated!

I have wanted to go to Vintages since the first time we were on the Allure. We just might do the wine flight. That looks like fun. Can’t wait!!

Thanks so much! I hope they do this on Harmony. It would be nice to have something with the drinks.

That would be great. We're just back from Blue Hole and heading to Sabor now! Will ask!!!

That would be great. We're just back from Blue Hole and heading to Sabor now! Will ask!!!

Nope. Sabor will not sell chips and salsa or guacamole. Rats! We took our drinks to mini bites at the recommendation of a couple at the bar- they had they have great nachos?? But we got there at 5:39. They closed at 5:30. Nachos were not in the cards.

So the rescheduled Fine Line show threw a wrench in our planning. Jamie's was at 8 pm tonight - we did 8 reservations and late shows all week. But the rescheduled show is at 9:30 versus 10:30. So, dinner wouldn't work. We moved Jamie's to tomorrow night and will give the MDR a try tonight. First time. Excited to give it a go!