New UPDATED Cruise Director (CD) List - starting from April 2018 onwards

Thanks for the Quick reply Joe. Ok thank you. Is he a good CD?. My parents have booked a last minute cruise & wanted me to ask if he was good & obviously if it would be him or not.

Elvis is a wonderful CD in my opinion. He combines humor, energy, and the ability to genuinely mingle with guests in a way that makes everyone feel special. He can relate to all age groups as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Elvis is a wonderful CD in my opinion. He combines humor, energy, and the ability to genuinely mingle with guests in a way that makes everyone feel special. He can relate to all age groups as well.

Seems like Elvis would be fun as a CD. Hoping that he moves up to a larger ship at some point and I could have him as CD. He seems to be reserved for the Spanish speaking markets, so maybe he will end up on Oasis out of Barcelona or Freedom from San Juan next summer.

Who do you think will be the CD to take Spectrum to China?

My guess is Fang Lixin, as Mariner was his ship and it has left for the States. Also, as he is Chinese, he will be perfect for SP's year round cruises in that market.

Seems like Elvis would be fun as a CD. Hoping that he moves up to a larger ship at some point and I could have him as CD. He seems to be reserved for the Spanish speaking markets, so maybe he will end up on Oasis out of Barcelona or Freedom from San Juan next summer.

Spanish-speaking markets? Rhapsody has been in Tampa since he became CD, and is going to be sailing in the Eastern Med in Europe.

Spanish-speaking markets? Rhapsody has been in Tampa since he became CD, and is going to be sailing in the Eastern Med in Europe.

RH is out of Venice, so even though that isn't Spain, it will be targeted at more international audiences, hence why CD's who are bilingual or multilingual are more likely to get that itinerary. Prior to RH, he was on AD from Puerto Rico and before that, rotated between Empress & EN doing Cuba & Bahamas cruises from South Florida.

Ricky Mathew and Jimmy Rhode will be good for spectrum they both had experience with China passangers

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

That's true, but I also got the impression that both were happy to return to the US market. A CD's abilities to have an impact are limited in the Chinese market, except for Fang.

Currently on Adventure, there is Chris brown as cruise director until July, then he is going on Anthem.

Thanks for the info. Will he be on AN in July or will he take a break and join in September? Also, is he a good CD?

Hi just wondering will it still be Elvis Pinto on the Rhapsody on 9th June?. As on list said for four months from February. Thanks ��

Elivis Pinto (Rhapsody )is a wonderful CD, he is very personable, involved, and charismatic. He isn’t going through the motions- he truly enjoys his job, and wants customers to enjoy their time on board.

My impression is that Mike Szwajkowski is going to be floated around. I heard he said that they have not given him a permanent posting, so he has not brought out his big guns yet. I suspect when he gets a home ship, we will see even greater things from him.

My impression is that Mike Szwajkowski is going to be floated around. I heard he said that they have not given him a permanent posting, so he has not brought out his big guns yet. I suspect when he gets a home ship, we will see even greater things from him.

I had him on the Adventure in 2008! He was awesome then (and did Fountains). I was sad when he went to the mounties. Glad he's back and hope to sail with him again.

Terri

PS Been enjoying your review - thanks for taking the time to take us along!

I had him on the Adventure in 2008! He was awesome then (and did Fountains). I was sad when he went to the mounties. Glad he's back and hope to sail with him again.

Terri

PS Been enjoying your review - thanks for taking the time to take us along!

Fountains is that old? Heh, debut...

Mostly positive. He didn't do Quest

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that.

Who was the AM for the sailing? I'm assuming he/she did the Quest.