Venting....

So I'm trying to book shore excursions, and the rccl website is driving me crazy! I had to call them to book them. I guess when you book multiple cabins going on the same excursion, it's a nightmare. Evelyn was so helpful! Rant over :)

Been trying to book a cruise this morning. Getting nowhere, trapped in RCCL circle of hell.....:mad::mad:

It just occurred to me - that ultimate Abyss ride- it was named by someone who tried for a week to book a cruise and gave up.

adding to the vent thread:

After login to their new web site, Under "Upcoming Cruises" it is missing one of my booked cruise. After I did Link a missing cruise inputting the reservation ID and successfully added that one. But after I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone and I repeated the same steps link missing cruise and it shows up successfully, but as soon as I log out and log back in again that cruise is gone. I repeated those steps countless times and the same issues exists. I called Royal Caribbean and the person on the phone give the standard speech, clear the cache, try different browsers otherwise they are clueless.

Before calling RCI, I did all that clear cache try several browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE it all did the same. :(:(

Their website is horrible. They are significantly behind on that and the app technology, but it could be worse. And looks as if they are working on it, so that’s a plus.

Working on it means finding the problem and correcting it- but that never happens. Tell you what- I will meet you back here same time next year and we will have the same conversation....

Working on it means finding the problem and correcting it- but that never happens. Tell you what- I will meet you back here same time next year and we will have the same conversation....

Oh I’m totally positive we would be. Lol