Quiet places to read on the Escape? Thermal spa?

kren250

I'm looking for suggestions for quiet places on Escape where I can lounge and read, preferably with a view of the ocean. I will not have a balcony stateroom, so looking for public areas.

Is the Thermal Spa a good spot for reading? I've read some conflicting views on how quiet it is. I would probably use the water features/saunas a few times in the evening, but for me the main draw would be to snag a lounge chair right in front of the windows, and read and relax. :D Would the pass be worth it if that's my main objective?

Your two best options would be the spa and the waterfront. If you are hoping for a quiet, air conditioned area with killer ocean views, padded lounger, and comfortable... then the spa is exactly what you are looking for. I found it extremely quiet and the moment a group started making even a little noise, an attendant immediately quieted them down.

The waterfront is also quiet and has a ton of places to relax and read. It's outside, nice breeze, too.

I always found the Thermal Spa very relaxing and quiet. I also think it depends on what time of day you go there and how crowded it is. You can't beat the Waterfront for relaxation. Very quiet, comfy couches/chairs. Enjoyed sitting outside, sipping on my favorite drink and just watching the world go by.

Edited by barb65
changed a word