Coastal Kitchen beverages

We are going on the Allure for the May 13th cruise, and were curious as to whether or not the Coastal Kitchen offers specialty coffees and fresh juice? Is it worth getting a beverage or drink package if you are in a suite - our first time! Thanks in advance!

Thank you! Is the suite lounge the same as Coastal Kitchen?

They share the large space that was once the Viking Crown Lounge.

It is one large continuous open area, but the Lounge is, well, a Lounge and the Coastal Kitchen is a restaurant.

We are going on the Allure for the May 13th cruise, and were curious as to whether or not the Coastal Kitchen offers specialty coffees and fresh juice? Is it worth getting a beverage or drink package if you are in a suite - our first time! Thanks in advance!

Depends how much you drink and how much you eat in the CK or spend in the suite lounge. For me it didn’t make sense to buy a drink package when I had access to the SL.

Several types of beers and wine are complimentary from about 11am to 11pm and it is a complimentary full bar from about 5-8:30. I think it was fresh OJ with breakfast and if you want a soda or water you just grab one in the SL. When I would ask for a water or a beer the bartender would ask me how many.

So I just paid per drink when I wanted one in other places and that was way less than buying a package for the week. But if you drink a lot by the pool or out at night you may want a package. Just kind of depends.