Oasis muster station ?

Hello everybody, we always stayed in very forward cabins so our muster station was always the lounge, this time, we have JS on the Oasis, midship, does anybody know where our muster station would be?

I have family staying at boardwalk balcony cabins, where would their muster station be?

Hello everybody, we always stayed in very forward cabins so our muster station was always the lounge, this time, we have JS on the Oasis, midship, does anybody know where our muster station would be?

I have family staying at boardwalk balcony cabins, where would their muster station be?

We were in an aft Boardwalk balcony and had the Aqua Theater for our muster station.

doing my first cruise in May, can i ask how long the drill normally lasts ,

I assume you just take your sea pass with you and they use that as a check you are there ?

Anywhere from 15-20 minutes. Depending on how long it takes for others to finally make it down to the drill on time, which is annoying when they don't show up on time and make everyone wait.

Yes, just take your sea pass card with you and check in with the crew member for that station.

This last time on Oasis we watched the very funny video with the "spy" couple. It was cute...or at least I thought it was as something different. Have seen that type on airlines lately also. Little comedy thrown in. ;)

The security drill has become an event that does not show the reality, a video of a 007, instead of teaching the passengers how to put on their life jackets, how to use the whistle, etc. Many people fall asleep during the video, the lounges are full and not everyone sees the mentioned video. etc. The procedure must be reviewed by the coast guard, as it is currently happening is not the right thing. Better put some cartoons

Anywhere from 15-20 minutes. Depending on how long it takes for others to finally make it down to the drill on time, which is annoying when they don't show up on time and make everyone wait.

Yes, just take your sea pass card with you and check in with the crew member for that station.

This last time on Oasis we watched the very funny video with the "spy" couple. It was cute...or at least I thought it was as something different. Have seen that type on airlines lately also. Little comedy thrown in. ;)

thanks for letting me know

The security drill has become an event that does not show the reality, a video of a 007, instead of teaching the passengers how to put on their life jackets, how to use the whistle, etc. Many people fall asleep during the video, the lounges are full and not everyone sees the mentioned video. etc. The procedure must be reviewed by the coast guard, as it is currently happening is not the right thing. Better put some cartoons

I am quite sure if you still need additional information you are welcome to ask any crew member, plus there is a detailed instruction form on the back of your stateroom door and a constantly running instruction video on the in cabin TV when you arrive on embarkation day.

I agree, that video is ridiculous. We were near some first time cruisers on our last cruise and they were very confused because they thought they were going to see exactly what they needed to do in an emergency. They missed the part about where lifejackets were kept and didn't realize they were at the muster station. It didn't help that the muster station was moved from the aqua theater because of rain and we were standing in the photo gallery and couldn't really see or hear much, but a straight forward demonstration would have helped, instead of a movie.

I been watching this same childish movie and its plain as day STUPID! It does not give a person information that they need in case of an emergency, it just keeps saying wash your hands and that is all you get out of it, fortunately, I am an avid cruiser so I know where to find life jackets and know what to do but for a person going on a cruise for the first time I just don't know the mentality of the people who came up and approved this cartoon.