VIFP gift headphones

gamecockinnc

Dumb question. I have only sailed with Carnival once about 9 years ago. I know I have a VIFP number but that's it. What level of VIFP receives a gift? What are the different levels?

Dumb question. I have only sailed with Carnival once about 9 years ago. I know I have a VIFP number but that's it. What level of VIFP receives a gift? What are the different levels?

Platinum and above 75 days at sea1887039b96d687b6026f3b2f3dffe7ec.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I LOVE those headphones! So fun!!! Maybe we'll get those on Breeze on our September 30th sailing. Fingers crossed!!! We got the Bluetooth speakers in January on Conquest. They have been awesome. At age 62 (soon), I still love fun stuff.

My four headsets were left in the cabin on purpose. I have to ask, how are headsets fun? I have Bose QC 15, a different league than CCL's $10 headset. We were going to "regift" them for Christmas, but my wife thought that would be tacky.

Edited by coevan
sp

Hope they give out the Blanket of the Headphones ......I am on the Carnival Glory September 22, 2018 sailing...Last time that i cruised on the Carnival Paradise, they gave to me as a gift a nice cosmetic bag...I am still using it...I am a platitum member right now....

My four headsets were left in the cabin on purpose. I have to ask, how are headsets fun? I have Bose QC 15, a different league than CCL's $10 headset. We were going to "regift" them for Christmas, but my wife thought that would be tacky.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Platinum and Diamond receive gifts.

They are fun when you don't have any.

Watch out we have a bad a$$ over here.

I apologize to you coevan for offending you with my happiness. I was raised to appreciate gifts so it doesn't take a lot to make me happy.