Sunbathing - Au Natural

W283386

By some rule of physics you can often see what is happening on the neighboring balcony, as reflected on the plexiglas of your balcony. Even when you are back against the door of your cabin. Sometimes, you don't WANT to see. EM

Yes, that happened to me one cruise. I saw things reflected from the balcony next door that I really did not want to see. Surprised me!

Laura

As I walk through one of the outside decks, I pray that I won't see anyone in a speedo....or topless sunbathing. The image of either, given Celebrity's passenger age demographics (and we bring that age up)), is chilling.

Celebrity's policy used to be vague. Something like "based on itinerary" and at the discretion of staff. As recently as 2016, I would fairly regularly see topless women on the top deck at the front of the ship. Is that now expressly prohibited?

This was addressed in the Guest Conduct Policy but for the life of me, I cannot find the actual policy on their website anymore. Anyone know how to get it? The cruise ticket contract refers you to the website but the actual policy seems to be MIA.

I believe it is up to the captain and whether or not there are complaints.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk