Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

I don’t remember if I posted this - but three of us donated another $50 each last night. Based on this new information, the donations will continue. Is it obvious how to switch modes?

Yeah, to the left in this picture it says, "Want more action? In Prost mode..." And the button is right above the 150 & 250 credit bet buttons. It makes a fun game even more fun, and the wins are bigger.

34d7e1ea8c957abdf8688efebba7683f.jpg

Thanks for all the posts! Cool stuff and freakin funny too! We are on the MIA-LA sailing next week. We are psyched and ready to go! Say hi to Heidi for us and safe travels back home Doug. [emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I literally feel like you and Sue would have been our best friends before we decided to have a child. Now, we have no friends.

Oh well. Lol.

I had three in 4 years. They are 29, 31 and 32 now.

I felt the same way, I was jealous of my brother reading the Sunday paper with a quiet, adult breakfast at a cafe. Every Sunday.

The kids are now my best friends. And have been for years. They have their own lives, cruises without me! And some with me, too.

These hard years are the ones you look back with so much love.

0040d47c94eb76556fb7f06a86dea4f2.jpg

They put us through 4 restricted laps and then let us open it up. On the last lap, I attempted an inside pass and a pile up occurred with a rear-end collision. Ouch... no joke, it hurt, the helmet whiplash.

And then again...

33bf23e0b5d8c3dc1ae75a88cc05daa9.jpg

ea41300f1dd795767eb436d1ad0b62dd.jpg

OMG. What am I going to do after today? I won’ t have your live review to watch every day. Lived through you guys until our next cruise this fall. You have made me seriously consider the bliss next time and I have avoided the large ships. Only cruised NCL smaller ships.

I just returned from Vegas where for the 3rd straight trip, I lived on Heidi's Bier Haus. In those pictures, the players aren't playing the Prost version (which changes minimum bet from 50 cents to 75 cents), which makes it much more fun and bonuses pop up more often. I'm going stir crazy. Please don't post any more pictures if you continue to do it wrong. Thanks in advance. :D

We were playing Prost version in those photos last night

Sent from my iPhone using Forums