Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

We, also, love the aft, where are you located ? We are in 11316. We can't wait we're on the Panama Canal Cruise in about 10 days.

Have you had any problems or concerns ? How about the TV schedule, movies, etc ?

Thanks in advance !

We won’t be on the Bliss until November - in 9318.

But...we’ve done the aft penthouse on the Breakaway, Getaway and Escape and never had any issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much Doug and Sue. We will be on the Bliss in January 2019 and thanks to you guys we are even more excited to go, if that was possible. Enjoy the rest of your amazing trip!

When in January? We are on the January 5th sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ran the lady up to the room...

c3ccbedf221228bb8c96a24d78f8710a.jpg

Apparently there’s no USB charger built into the trophy. Seriously at 1%. This may not post. And I just went to the room. Damnit.

Saw this picture and thought we were in for another late night walk-around of the ship! I was all YAY :D.....and your battery is dead. :loudcry:

Saw this picture and thought we were in for another late night walk-around of the ship! I was all YAY :D.....and your battery is dead. :loudcry:

He has gone in search for power and a usb cable if anyone is worried [emoji23][emoji23]

He has gone in search for power and a usb cable if anyone is worried [emoji23][emoji23]

I’ll only be worried if they completely run out of beer . . . Then Doug might lead the first modern-day cruise ship mutiny . . .

No you're definitely not the only one. I'm assuming that they underestimated the amount of beer consumption on this cruise because it was only 70% full (didn't they know that Doug would be onboard?). But they seemed to start running out of things very early. The same thing happened when I was on the Escape last year. It was only a couple of things that ran out, but it was very early in the cruise.

Was on the Escape on a cruise with over 200 Parrot Heads and they ran out of Landshark beer 3 days into the cruise. They knew we were coming and yet failed to stock enough. Go figure!:)