Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

[ATTACH]420435[/ATTACH]

Yup 7 left, duval just went. Running low on everything, they are trying to get six canadian drafts on board tomorrow in halifax.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Am I the only future Bliss passenger worried about this? This is a half empty ship that is out of (most) beer? Is this normal?

They’re seating the riff-raff...

2f45e5a1aac70978ad3e53559181e596.jpg

5b340fa2b8e0cef87e5bc199d0361964.jpg

c55c6edde378e9292fd4c02d9eb8e190.jpg

We’re dining with the Scavenger Hunt champions, who are using a Platinum voucher, and we’re dining a la carte for the first time EVER.

We boarded with 6-meal SDP, and somehow blew through them already.

Am I the only future Bliss passenger worried about this? This is a half empty ship that is out of (most) beer? Is this normal?

No you're definitely not the only one. I'm assuming that they underestimated the amount of beer consumption on this cruise because it was only 70% full (didn't they know that Doug would be onboard?). But they seemed to start running out of things very early. The same thing happened when I was on the Escape last year. It was only a couple of things that ran out, but it was very early in the cruise.

No you're definitely not the only one. I'm assuming that they underestimated the amount of beer consumption on this cruise because it was only 70% full (didn't they know that Doug would be onboard?). But they seemed to start running out of things very early. The same thing happened when I was on the Escape last year. It was only a couple of things that ran out, but it was very early in the cruise.

It’s also not at all unusual for the TA’s to have “supply and demand” issues in many areas. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm fairly certain that after one and a half hours...two tops the average person could pretty much see

everything there is to see on Bliss. After that it just wash - rinse - repeat. So truthfully Doug with nine

sea days haven't you started to look for the razor blades about now?

Obviously you've never been on a TA. Once you try it, you will see what it is all about.

We were told by CruiseNext people that on new ships, cabins are limited to 60% and you are correct that we sailed at about 50%.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're on the Panama Canal Cruise coming up May 25th, any idea how full the Bliss will be then ?

Only 10 days or so, we're getting excited !

Watching the water is the MAIN reason we book the aft!! So relaxing!

We, also, love the aft, where are you located ? We are in 11316. We can't wait we're on the Panama Canal Cruise in about 10 days.

Have you had any problems or concerns ? How about the TV schedule, movies, etc ?

Thanks in advance !