Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Thank you for everything Doug and Sue! I am glad we have somewhat moved from photos of the ship (although they are fabulous and I am grateful for it) to the meat and potatoes of the trip - everyone having a blast! Watching y’all have fun makes us even more excited for our own fun in 11 days. Really enjoying the trip report and thanks again!

Also, my dog’s friends’s cousin’s uncle’s cat wants to know how many points the toast points had at Le Bistro. We simply can’t guarantee we will enjoy our vacation if we don’t know in advance. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please excuse the interruption....

For those who might be interested in watching the Bliss sail into Halifax, check out https://www.novascotiawebcams.com/en/webcams/harbour-entrance/

Sent from my SM-G950W using Forums mobile app

Hi-glad you posted that. I have followed the ship on Marine Traffic. The Bliss bow cam not working.

I had signed up for the Nova Scotia web cam news. Lots of cams. Just wrote them asking about maybe arrival time and best

cam to see (beyond harbour entrance) and if docking at pier 21. Will be exciting to see the ship arrive.

The winning team went to Guest Services and asked for the Cruise Director (Silas Cook).

For the final clue, we had two well-known Roll Call members set up playing Scrabble in the Library...

c377df73388c83f1e6fa751aa1adc90d.jpg

Never has a cruise ship seen such amazing athletes. The grand-prize winners are Scott and Aled...

92765d09a37f9ba99b9dbf49704c6ef2.jpg

0de274e96fb5922a75715f999d15091d.jpg

Fantastic event... so much fun! A big thanks to Cruise Critic for sponsoring the event.

Edited by TheDougOut

Never has a cruise ship seen such amazing athletes. The grand-prize winners are Scott and Aled...

We will be set up in the DBH later for those that want autographs and pictures with us and will answer any questions you have about our training regiment to get in such great shape for this very demanding race!!! lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

The winning team went to Guest Services and asked for the Cruise Director (Silas Cook).

For the final clue, we had two well-known Roll Call members set up playing Scrabble in the Library...

c377df73388c83f1e6fa751aa1adc90d.jpg

92765d09a37f9ba99b9dbf49704c6ef2.jpg

0de274e96fb5922a75715f999d15091d.jpg

Fantastic event... so much fun! A big thanks to Cruise Critic for sponsoring the event.

Thank You Doug and Sue as well as the other people helping on the event. That was great fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be set up in the DBH later for those that want autographs and pictures with us and will answer any questions you have about our training regiment to get in such great shape for this very demanding race!!! lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Fitness DVDs and puzzle books also for sale

And seven draft beers? Did I read that right?

Save some for tonight.

IMG_0008.thumb.JPG.7083159a77c4fc11f2a1a3547ad6b394.JPG

Yup 7 left, duval just went. Running low on everything, they are trying to get six canadian drafts on board tomorrow in halifax.

I'm fairly certain that after one and a half hours...two tops the average person could pretty much see

everything there is to see on Bliss. After that it just wash - rinse - repeat. So truthfully Doug with nine

sea days haven't you started to look for the razor blades about now?

I'm fairly certain that after one and a half hours...two tops the average person could pretty much see

everything there is to see on Bliss. After that it just wash - rinse - repeat. So truthfully Doug with nine sea days haven't you started to look for the razor blades about now?

I’ll be stepping off this ship having missed quite a lot, and I’m already depressed that we only have a few days to go. Experience over “seeing”.

I could easily spend another 12 days aboard, and know of one couple that’s lucky enough to almost be back-to-backing by returning to the Bliss in Miami for the Panama crossing.