Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Spice has shrunk considerably on the Bliss. It almost feels forgotten or incomplete, so it’ll be interesting to see what the space becomes. It appears most deck parties have been moved to the vast new pool deck area.

Maybe the'll add a putt put golf course and basketball court?

Spice has shrunk considerably on the Bliss. It almost feels forgotten or incomplete, so it’ll be interesting to see what the space becomes. It appears most deck parties have been moved to the vast new pool deck area.

Maybe the'll add a putt put golf course and basketball court?

I hope not. Spice should stay adult only.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

What a great thread. :) Doug and Sue thanks for sharing all your experiences and photos. We board Bliss in a couple of weeks and can't wait now after reading your review. If you can answer a question for me it would be appreciated. I read somewhere that for the go-karts they not only have a single rider race car but a double two passenger one also, do you know if this is true?

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip. :):)

What a great thread. :) Doug and Sue thanks for sharing all your experiences and photos. We board Bliss in a couple of weeks and can't wait now after reading your review. If you can answer a question for me it would be appreciated. I read somewhere that for the go-karts they not only have a single rider race car but a double two passenger one also, do you know if this is true?

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip. :):)

This is true. Someone reported on that ship watching a blind couple with the blind guy in the driver seat and the wife directing him how to drive.

Please excuse the interruption....

For those who might be interested in watching the Bliss sail into Halifax, check out https://www.novascotiawebcams.com/en/webcams/harbour-entrance/

Sent from my SM-G950W using Forums mobile app

I am hoping to catch her arrive in person :)

Love the review so far.May have to find a way to cruise on Bliss next year.