Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Wish I had seen the live reports...are they noted on any of the posts? Love being on this cruise via The Doug Out. Our friends are boarding in Miami to do the Panama Canal on 5/10/17. Hubby and I will board the Bliss next year...but it's all good!!

So will I. 2018 [emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have to say I had discounted this ship as I thought it too big - but reading this review I think I am going to have to book it - one question do they play the Beatles music in the Cavern? ( might be a totally stupid question but I need to know)

Doug you really should be on the payroll this thread is better than any advert I have seen for this ship

Have to say I had discounted this ship as I thought it too big - but reading this review I think I am going to have to book it - one question do they play the Beatles music in the Cavern? ( might be a totally stupid question but I need to know)

Doug you really should be on the payroll this thread is better than any advert I have seen for this ship

They did on the Escape. Amazing Beatles tribute band

Two things... room location is KEY on the big ships. For Bliss, you want to be just off the forward elevators, which are nearly mid-ship, between decks 10 and 13. This location will quickly shrink the megaship, and you’ll be steps away from all public spaces.

As far as Cavern Club, which I can see from my current vantage point in La Cucina, they alternate between the Beatles tribute and Siglo (fantastic cover band).

Two things... room location is KEY on the big ships. For Bliss, you want to be just off the forward elevators, which are nearly mid-ship, between decks 10 and 13. This location will quickly shrink the megaship, and you’ll be steps away from all public spaces.

As far as Cavern Club, which I can see from my current vantage point in La Cucina, they alternate between the Beatles tribute and Siglo (fantastic cover band).

Well then... we got that right with our cabin, mid ship, deck 11. Good to know and thanks Doug.

Well then... we got that right with our cabin, mid ship, deck 11. Good to know and thanks Doug.

The advantage of fwd elevators over true “midship” is that you can navigate to a public floor and then “wander through town” without endless stateroom hallways each and every time.

Lurking and enjoying your blog. Thanks for taking the time! I’m in Rochester, too (Greece). We apparently have a lot of folks who like to get away from our variable weather, no surprise there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums