Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

My reaction to this picture was ewww! Don’t put your bare feet on the furniture. But now also...if they didn’t want people to lie on the furniture why did they put in furniture that was specifically designed for , you know, lying on.

Still think the OL is an amazing concept though.

I agree with you about the bare feet. The one woman has a small suitcase next to chair..hope this pic was taken on boarding day..if not she moved herself in the LO...lol

The chairs don't look like they are made of material that you can wipe down...it looks like material that will breed germs..yuk!

Hey DougOut,

Love following your thread. We are booked on the Nov.3rd Panama canal transit with our best friends. Nov 3rd is so far away that my DW booked us on a last minute deal for this Sunday April 29 on the Getaway. 1st time on NCL after 9 Carnival cruises. This will also be my 1st time cruising with a wheelchair. So a little apprehensive about the flight and the logistics of getting around with the chair. NCL upgraded us to a Spa Balcony, so looking forward to relaxing in the thermal chairs and thalasso pool.

Later, Bob

O.o What is this Chocolates of the World you speak of?

It’s one of our Roll Call’s group events, which is being run by CruiseMama. Everyone brings chocolate from where they’re from, plus some to give to the crew.

Tammy is providing chocolate history and trivia, and awarding various prizes.

What an amazing cruise journey that you are sharing with us, much obliged. Just realized that the Bliss is coming to / stopping in NY at end of 2019 ...

Going to need a block of uninterrupted time to sit back, relax and re-read all the live threads posting on this sailing. Much thanks as we will be off the grids for the coming week, mostly at sea ourselves & won't be following closely.

It’s one of our Roll Call’s group events, which is being run by CruiseMama. Everyone brings chocolate from where they’re from, plus some to give to the crew.

Tammy is providing chocolate history and trivia, and awarding various prizes.

Is there any shopping on board?

THIS! But again another plug for Doug getting paid to cruise on NCL - after months of an old roommate asking me to go on a singles cruise with her I finally said today that I would go on the Halloween bliss cruise. I’m #foreveralone so the likelihood of having a partner then is pretty slim [emoji24]🤷🏼*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm booked on the Bliss singles cruise too! Are you booked with VTG or Singles Cruise? Singles Cruise alone already has 357 singles booked.

Wish I had seen the live reports...are they noted on any of the posts? Love being on this cruise via The Doug Out. Our friends are boarding in Miami to do the Panama Canal on 5/10/17. Hubby and I will board the Bliss next year...but it's all good!!

True story

Me: I might have figured out what purse I want for Alaska, this woman Sue has it. And it looks really good and I’m going to see if she likes it.

Friend who doesn’t frequent message boards of any kind : Sue who?

Me: Um, well shes engaged to Doug...

Friend : how do you know Doug?

Me: I don’t know him, but ...

Friend: so you know Sue

Me: Not at all. But see Doug has this really great thread going on the CC Message board about the ship I’m going on to Alaska and posted pictures of Sue with this bag that looks really good so...If she likes it.

Friend : so you are going to ask this person you don’t know a question for his fiancée who you also don’t know about this purse and you think he will ask her and she’ll tell him and he’ll tell you?

Me: Umm maybe.

Friend: Why would these people you don’t know want to answer a question from some random person? Why would you bother them on vacation? You know this makes you seem crazy, right?

Me: yeah.

YES, this! I am silently reading this amazing review (as I’ve read all the others) but just had to chime in here. My family and friends think I am crazy when I feel like I know the members of the CC community and feel like I’ve been on many vacations with them. As someone else commented, some people just don’t get it!

A huge thank you to Doug and Sue for another masterpiece!

My caffeine game is off today, and eating a chocolate lunch atop a burger lunch didn’t help things. I’m running down to grab an iced americano before getting ready for La Cucina tonight.

It continues to be crazy-beautiful outside, although temps are now dropping...

6e50e9efd089e96e595f78866cc41d4a.jpg

I'm booked on the Bliss singles cruise too! Are you booked with VTG or Singles Cruise? Singles Cruise alone already has 357 singles booked.

Sorry I’m not actually sure. I think it’s the singles vacation. My old roommate goes every year on Halloween. They did Florida last year I think and New Orleans the year before - maybe vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums