Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Great thread so far! Have you had a chance to see the "mini" bowling alley? How mini is it exactly?

Say what? What mini bowling alley?! I’d be all over that. But I think you might have been on the pub crawl or something.

True story

Me: I might have figured out what purse I want for Alaska, this woman Sue has it. And it looks really good and I’m going to see if she likes it.

Friend who doesn’t frequent message boards of any kind : Sue who?

Me: Um, well shes engaged to Doug...

Friend : how do you know Doug?

Me: I don’t know him, but ...

Friend: so you know Sue

Me: Not at all. But see Doug has this really great thread going on the CC Message board about the ship I’m going on to Alaska and posted pictures of Sue with this bag that looks really good so...If she likes it.

Friend : so you are going to ask this person you don’t know a question for his fiancée who you also don’t know about this purse and you think he will ask her and she’ll tell him and he’ll tell you?

Me: Umm maybe.

Friend: Why would these people you don’t know want to answer a question from some random person? Why would you bother them on vacation? You know this makes you seem crazy, right?

Me: yeah.

No crazier than listening to reviews from people whose tastes are totally unknown, are not using it for your exact purpose and are not available to model it for reference. It’s definitely a message board thing though. I’ve looked up that bag as well so thanks to you and Sue! I hadn’t noticed it without your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1e631d0253f7b6c97527d13f9bd29296.jpg

My reaction to this picture was ewww! Don’t put your bare feet on the furniture. But now also...if they didn’t want people to lie on the furniture why did they put in furniture that was specifically designed for , you know, lying on.

Still think the OL is an amazing concept though.

My reaction to this picture was ewww! Don’t put your bare feet on the furniture. But now also...if they didn’t want people to lie on the furniture why did they put in furniture that was specifically designed for , you know, lying on.

This is my thought as well (about the furniture there looking "too comfy"). I am a bit torn as to whether I'd wear my shoes or, like we always heard as kids (well I did anyway), "keep your shoes off the furniture", and take them off. I gotta say, those long chaise type chairs right in front of the windows are just sort of inviting people to camp out there for a while with a book, a drink, and (dare I say) a pool towel draped over. Perhaps if they moved more of the "conversation area" type seating there, and the chaises elsewhere, the problem might be curtailed. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I don’t want to see people camped out all day (chair hogging) sprawled out taking naps but NCL should not have put chaise loungers there. That’s what they are meant for. It’s really hard to just sit in one without having your feet on it (unless you are over 6 feet tall).