Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Thought we were heading to Q to catch Siglo, only to discover that they’re not on for another hour. So now we’re camped out on comfy couch in corner of atrium.

This is starting to feel like an early crash night. Sue’s making me stay out (a first?) because of good hair. I’m assuming not mine.

99727c9736b3532558d3740e4b5a3a9f.jpg

Electric guitar / female vocalist playing Queen’s Show Must Go On.

we've just finished Epic TA and found Siglo had jumped ship to yours

however new band 4 blue in cavern club were good

I was in bed before their performances first couple of nights so Ian aka 6 is looking forward to comparing notes with you on lightweight wives on Baltic cruise in July!

we've just finished Epic TA and found Siglo had jumped ship to yours...

Q is a FANTASTIC live-music venue... space to spread out in-the-round, great acoustics, and plenty of public-space buffer to drive the volume. Cavern Club was overstuffed for the Siglo crowd.

89 days until Breakaway!

Roadhouse Blues...

3d0af37a40c040bd5e4bb485ca54267e.jpg

Hey Doug did they replace any of the beers that they had run out of? That seems like terrible planning if they are out less than halfway through your cruise.

We’ve lost 2 drafts (2 either never showed or they couldn’t accommodate due to hardware), but they’ve added a couple draft oddballs. There are a couple bottles & cans avail that aren’t on the list (Wyland being one of them).

Yes! I received 22 bottles of water when I ordered 24.

I can definitely tell from the posts that the 22/24 water debacle has really put a huge damper on Doug's trip.

I am so glad that I am sitting in my office working and did not have to experience the horrific ordeal that he had had to endure. Ha!

OK Doug here's another shot to redeem yourself and order the infamous "Liquid Marijuana"

You and Sue just have to try at least 1 (warning they are extremely addicting) :)

Show the bartender the recipe (below):

Equal parts: Cap. Morgan Spiced Rum, Blue Curacao, Malibu, Midori, P.A. Juice, splash S&S

Wait 'til you see the color of this cocktail, absolutely fabulous!

1242044483_LiquidMarijuanaPic.jpg.7a7148ae7643cdb41f80092390786516.jpg

Too funny. Now go find the Captain's room and ask for a photo. Somehow you would be the only person who could if tou shoed your CC thread.

Coincidental but I was thinking of asking Doug to go to the Captain's cabin and ask for a tour of it and take copious amounts of pictures of the cabin and the commodore.

I have asked Google over and over to show me a bliss courtyard penthouse but it keeps teasing me over and over with the same German video of the wheelchair accessible cabin. Every time I ask I feel like the guy who kept asking Doug about his room should have felt. It’s a good thing that Google isn’t a sentient being or it would be pretty annoyed with me right now. Doug seems chill about it all tho.