Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Thanks for the review, in comparison with other posters, I think my questions/requests are reasonable :)

1. How many ice cubes do they shake in their cosmo? Can you order one and count? The perfect temp is really important to me!

2. It seems like the showers on deck 8 are 1.5 cm larger than on deck 9, can you please measure them and tell me? This will ruin my life if I don’t know!

3. Can you share the most recent menu from Olive Garden?

Oh my gosh you’re the best!

(Sorry, I just had to ask a couple of absurd questions to make sure I fit in with some of the others! Thanks so much for spending your vacation entertaining us and satisfying our need for all thof details! Looks like a great trip with a fun bunch. Enjoy!)

Another one of my favorites is this one: “Please go see my favorite bartender and tell him that Larry from Omaha says hello.”

Seriously laughing out loud. Like anyone is really gonna do that and the bartender really remembers or cares.

We’ve had two different servers tell us (or at least Sue) that they served us on the Dawn.

Then again, Sue is memorable.

I return to the room to find Nancy’s gift to Sue...

19935af99a6e7aa49aeff77a41791aec.jpg

Turning in early tonight. Scott & Aled are joining us for a whale watch in the Azores in the morning.

8d7154f0272fa7b7cbe2783ace299ef5.jpg

073f777214708e297e844ddc7ed953b1.jpg

You should drown those gummies bears in alcohol :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the review, in comparison with other posters, I think my questions/requests are reasonable :)

1. How many ice cubes do they shake in their cosmo? Can you order one and count? The perfect temp is really important to me!

2. It seems like the showers on deck 8 are 1.5 cm larger than on deck 9, can you please measure them and tell me? This will ruin my life if I don’t know!

3. Can you share the most recent menu from Olive Garden?

Oh my gosh you’re the best!

(Sorry, I just had to ask a couple of absurd questions to make sure I fit in with some of the others! Thanks so much for spending your vacation entertaining us and satisfying our need for all thof details! Looks like a great trip with a fun bunch. Enjoy!)

You forgot a question. Can you count how many heaters are in the ceilings around the ship. And the size of each and take close-up photos..........

Turning in early tonight. Scott & Aled are joining us for a whale watch in the Azores in the morning.

Great review - Well done!! I have family on board so am so enjoying all the updates!

That aside "Scott and Aled"? I think I know these two - ;p - I thought I saw Aled in an earlier photo!

If it its them ...do they even do mornings???

We missed them on the TA this past two weeks on Epic - (well ... our livers maybe didn't!)...

Great review - Well done!! I have family on board so am so enjoying all the updates!

That aside "Scott and Aled"? I think I know these two - ;p - I thought I saw Aled in an earlier photo!

If it its them ...do they even do mornings???

We missed them on the TA this past two weeks on Epic - (well ... our livers maybe didn't!)...

I do mornings, not often but as its one of two port days.😝😝 which cruise do you know me from?