Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

That crab rigatoni looked pretty good. Was it in vodka sauce?

We used to eat a lot of pasta in my house, but my wife went on a diet so out went most carbs. She lost 60 lbs. so it worked but I'm half Italian and I miss my pastas . . .

Any chance “Happy Happy” “Washy Washy” is on the Bliss? His sing at breakfast in the Garden Cafe really made our trip when we were on the Epic.

I thought we read Rowan (sp?) would be on, but haven’t seen him yet.

Is there a place where you can see who is on what ship? I've looked many times but can't find anything. Board the Bliss in 312 days

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

Staff changes take place all the time including tomorrow. Much too soon to know who will be on this far out.

Doug,

Let us know if you find Bong. We saw you with the Cowboy on day one. I'm guessing the Mojito bar outside. Great coverage of the ship. Thanks for posting everything.

efebca8388406fe0d560c9bab0e3f2b8.jpg

Bong made the USA TODAY! I can’t wait to see him! He’s at Sugarcanes .

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Staff changes take place all the time including tomorrow. Much too soon to know who will be on this far out.
No I know I was just wondering because he mentioned that he'd heard Rowan would be on the Bliss and he was our waiter in Teppanyaki on the Escape last year. It'd be nice to see him on the Bliss. So I was curious if there was a website where you can find out who's on what ship

Thanks for the review, in comparison with other posters, I think my questions/requests are reasonable :)

1. How many ice cubes do they shake in their cosmo? Can you order one and count? The perfect temp is really important to me!

2. It seems like the showers on deck 8 are 1.5 cm larger than on deck 9, can you please measure them and tell me? This will ruin my life if I don’t know!

3. Can you share the most recent menu from Olive Garden?

Oh my gosh you’re the best!

(Sorry, I just had to ask a couple of absurd questions to make sure I fit in with some of the others! Thanks so much for spending your vacation entertaining us and satisfying our need for all thof details! Looks like a great trip with a fun bunch. Enjoy!)

No I know I was just wondering because he mentioned that he'd heard Rowan would be on the Bliss and he was our waiter in Teppanyaki on the Escape last year. It'd be nice to see him on the Bliss. So I was curious if there was a website where you can find out who's on what ship

I am not aware of a website with that information. It would be impossible to keep it accurate. There is a thread on CC for Senior Officers and it is rarely up to date.