Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

I'm so sorry if (when) I missed the post if you did them (yet) Did you take photos of the cabin crawl? I thought I was up to reading on this thread, I went back to see if I could see them but I could not find them. I'm wondering if you got to see any of the balconies on deck 8, specifically 8738 - I just thought I would ask.

Thank you so much for ALL that you are posting. I think I have gained 10 lbs just from your photos of the food....

Please, for the love of god, someone take a picture of 8738 so this person can stop repeating herself. Enough already.

Stop by smoke tank to visit friend N, who will still be here when we’re heading for bacon in the morning. She’s the rock star.

Rock star? Nah, just the man breaker on this cruise! (That’s why you and Scott ran away, right?)

Loving your live updates, BTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

c6d8bb78a8b957d50a555ba33621504f.jpg

81c80e9c1c6a3c127679f2211260f402.jpg

Very strange... back home sunrises start at the horizon.

Sue is running out to Starbucks while I try to recover from walking by Nancy last night.

Ha!! [emoji23]

Nice picture!

Do you ever sleep? (Do I?!)

Sue is being nice to me again because I just put on my kitty swimsuit in order to Thermal Spa with her. Heading up.

I was reluctant to get the pass, but I was informed by two different people that it’s the ultimate hangover recovery room, so I’m about to test that theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sue is being nice to me again because I just put on my kitty swimsuit in order to Thermal Spa with her. Heading up.

I was reluctant to get the pass, but I was informed by two different people that it’s the ultimate hangover recovery room, so I’m about to test that theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Tommy’s Bloody Mary idea better, but I’m glad you are willing to give it a try. For science of course.

I’m sure that breakfast will help too.

Great to hear. Maybe it was just some dope complaining about the quality. I forget the details. I’ll take your word over his.

Thanks.

There was a post by someone on the last Escape trip that had the "new" menu on Escape where some items had been changed and prices raised.

He or she wasn't complaining as I read it, just pointing out some items replaced and prices raised as Escape moves to NYC.

. Oh no. Do you mean we are going to have to deal with chair hogs in the spa?

I don’t think so... we may just have hit it at the time when everyone was arriving. Almost all chairs are now occupied.

We navigated through the jacuzzi (not hot enough) the pool thingy (great jets, waterfall and rapids area, although some of the jets weren’t working), the sauna, aromatherapy, and then the ice room solo.

Very relaxed. I’ve had a lot of stress at work and elsewhere over the past several months, and this is probably the first time I’ve actually taken it easy. Awesome.

77e3c393fade522b897e0ae01c0f43b1.jpg

I don’t think so... we may just have hit it at the time when everyone was arriving. Almost all chairs are now occupied.

We navigated through the jacuzzi (not hot enough) the pool thingy (great jets, waterfall and rapids area, although some of the jets weren’t working), the sauna, aromatherapy, and then the ice room solo.

Very relaxed. I’ve had a lot of stress at work and elsewhere over the past several months, and this is probably the first time I’ve actually taken it easy. Awesome.

77e3c393fade522b897e0ae01c0f43b1.jpg

Ahh....sounds fabulous!!

Is it just me, or do you get a TINY little thimble of beans?

The menu actually lists sautéed mushrooms for this dish and not beans. Maybe he requested them as a substitution or maybe the chef made the change.

Edit: Actually the beans are also mentioned as part of this dish.

On Escape over spring break and a spa worker said the salt room will help remove alcohol. Not sure about that but we tried!

I feel like the salt room will do exactly the opposite of what you want. I don't think salt discriminates between alcohol and water/hydrating moisture.

Please, for the love of god, someone take a picture of 8738 so this person can stop repeating herself. Enough already.

I wonder if some of these people have been on a cruise before

when asking some of these questions. My balcony May 10 will be 42 sq. Feet and have two brown chairs and small sq. Table.

Sent from my iPad using Forums