Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Stopping by Manhattan Room to support $hip$hape LCR game...

Thanks for the great review Doug. If you get a chance please could you say hi to the $hip$shapes from Paula Chris on 2017 Feb's Gem cruise.

Ta muchly.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

sorry have to ask what is LCR?

Doug hope you don't mind if I explain.

Left Center Right.

A kids' dice game that adults discovered could be modified to play with money.

The game comes with 3 dice and a bunch of red chips. Everyone starts with 3 chips.

The dice have an L, a C and an R, and 3 dots.

You roll all 3 dice, or if you only have 1 or 2 chips remaining, you roll 1 or 2 of the dice. Roll an L or and R and you pass a chip left or right. Roll a C and you put a chip in the center. Roll a dot and do nothing.

You can run out of chips but you are not out of the game until the end b/c someone could roll and L or an R and have to pass you a chip (or more).

Eventually almost all of the chips will be in the center. The last person who has a chip remaining wins.

Adults have modified the game to play with money. Usually $1 bills and everyone starts with $3 but you can play with quarters, dimes, pennies, or even $20s if you want. The last person with money after all the other money is in the center wins.

The first time we ever played my wife won $45. Needless to say it's one of her favorites.

I wonder if it’s a bad sign for spa pass crowding if a ship only 70% full has few empty seats.

The thermal passes sold out, and they’re not selling any day passes. So what we’re experiencing has nothing to do with our sailing’s occupancy. If anything, TAs may inspire more spa time than an itinerary-rich sailing.

Apologize if this was already asked or answered...but is the ship full? A lot of your pictures seem to have no one in the backgrounds. We've been on 15 cruises and I'm not sure we have 10 pictures on board without some random person in the background. So either the ship is quite empty, or your celebrity status is big enough that people respect you when you're taking a picture and stop walking lol

Apologize if this was already asked or answered...but is the ship full?

We sailed with just under 700 vacancies, so maybe 2/3 full, and maybe 50% of max capacity. It seems NCL may have purposely halted bookings to allow for a soft opening.

We sailed with just under 700 vacancies, so maybe 2/3 full, and maybe 50% of max capacity. It seems NCL may have purposely halted bookings to allow for a soft opening.

Im pretty sure they halted as I tried to book it on the web page some weeks before and no rooms were available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please, for the love of god, someone take a picture of 8738 so this person can stop repeating herself. Enough already.

We are seeing the same pictures over and over again because posters do not know how to quote without including the picture, and you guys are annoyed because someone is looking for a cabin picture?! :confused:

Nice! That sounds like my ideal cruise. Enough people on board to make things fun, but enough vacancies to be able to spread out and not have to book every meal/show/activity before they are filled up.