Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Just back... spotted Blue Whale, Common and Bottlenose Dolphin, Sue’s Breakfast, two Loggerhead turtles, and a Portuguese Man o’ war.

Hopefully seeing a blue whale made up for the seasickness. Believed to be the largest creature to ever roam the earth and one of the rarest. That's really cool.

Doug,

Knowing Sue's affinity for gummy bears, has she had opportunity to read the Amazon reviews for the Haribo sugar free gummy bears? Nothing but pure entertainment.

In all seriousness though, I want to thank you for the time and effort you all are putting in for the live-from reviews. I'll be watching for you all when you pull in here in Halifax on Monday. I need to find a way to check out the ship while you are in town..

Much Thanks!

Rick

Holy cow!!!! Between CC and those gummy bear reviews my entire morning has disappeared!!!! But well spent [emoji23][emoji23]

Lisa N

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the photos and review! Great first views of a beautiful new ship. Can't wait to be on-board in Sept for a Pacific Coastal from Vancouver to Los Angeles and again in November for a Panama Canal cruise from Los Angeles to Miami.

Looks like a gorgeous day much sunnier than when I was there on the Epic. Did you go inside the church (brown and White one) stunning inside. Any whale pictures to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any whale pictures to share?

I’ll hopefully have some - but the transfer process wasn’t cooperating when I tried earlier.

7b50e07821561e5ac5a8481339c53057.jpg

We just fell asleep for 30 mins or so, and are now scrambling to get ready for Le Bistro with my parents.

Doug,

Knowing Sue's affinity for gummy bears, has she had opportunity to read the Amazon reviews for the Haribo sugar free gummy bears? Nothing but pure entertainment.

Rick

My curiosity got the best of me and I had to go look. Thank you!!! you are correct - great entertainment!