Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Doug- awesome review as always!

How do you feel about the smaller ships now? I’ve been on the Gem, Dawn, Breakaway and Getaway (Escape next week!). I love the mega ships and don’t think I can enjoy the smaller ones now. Your thoughts on them? We sail out of NY. Some good deals on the Gem and Dawn going on...

Cheers! [emoji482]

I'm so sorry if (when) I missed the post if you did them (yet) Did you take photos of the cabin crawl? I thought I was up to reading on this thread, I went back to see if I could see them but I could not find them. I'm wondering if you got to see any of the balconies on deck 8, specifically 8738 - I just thought I would ask.

Thank you so much for ALL that you are posting. I think I have gained 10 lbs just from your photos of the food....

I'm so sorry if (when) I missed the post if you did them (yet) Did you take photos of the cabin crawl? I thought I was up to reading on this thread, I went back to see if I could see them but I could not find them. I'm wondering if you got to see any of the balconies on deck 8, specifically 8738 - I just thought I would ask.

Thank you so much for ALL that you are posting. I think I have gained 10 lbs just from your photos of the food....

Check out the live report by "CoffeeGoddess". She has photos of the cabin crawl rooms. They were vacant rooms. You might want to give up on the idea of seeing room 8738 unless someone from CC is in that room and takes pics and posts them.

It’s been so stressful I don’t even remember what I posted earlier on... but we just ran into one of “the boys” from night one.

This time, instead of talking me into shot after shot, he was “sitting” on the forward staircases in a state of “exhaustion”. After some small talk in an effort to extract his room number out of him, we get him back to his room. It’s only day 2, so he should have many more fights to give this cruise.

3:47 PM (give or take an hour), and I’m about to call it.

• Haha 1

Post #521 showed the list of cabins available for the cabin crawl and there were no balconies on deck 8 listed. As someone else mentioned, unless there is someone in that cabin and they happen to be on this forum, I think you need to let it go for now.

Post #521 showed the list of cabins available for the cabin crawl and there were no balconies on deck 8 listed. As someone else mentioned, unless there is someone in that cabin and they happen to be on this forum, I think you need to let it go for now.
That poster is on CoffeeGoddess's thread too. So they have seen many cabin pics that were posted there. Guess that wasn't good enough. Wow, they are very "persistent."

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app