Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Full disclosure... I boarded the ship with one self-imposed requirement, and that was to behave on night 1 because of our Meet & Greet responsibilities on day 2. Fail.

I don’t recall what was posted and what wasn’t... but boys behaved badly last night and I woke up to chipper Sue running off to fetch coffee while I attempted to peel the upper and lower sections of my mouth apart.

Speaking of which, I pre-ordered 24-liters of water in an attempt to “prevent hangovers”. If I have water in my cabin, I’ll drink it out of self-preservation. Well, my water never arrived, so I blame NCL for my rude awakening this morning.

It’s now taken a visit to guest services and a call to double-zero to resolve, and I returned to my cabin tonight to find...

5f1ef7a2b698403c55507837170f6843.jpg

Anybody able to count that up to 24? I’ve tried a few times and keep coming up short.

It looks like 2 bottles are tucked behind the champagne bottles. That would make 24.

I had the opposite problem, i ordered my 6 bottles of water late-Friday night, and no water so i complained at guest services. Couple hours later someone arrived at my cabin with 6 bottles. I go out and have dinner spend some time in the lounge and come back to my cabin and find this 20180423_003005_HDR.thumb.jpg.a40c871a08815d43fa4cd3b084bbd064.jpg

Anybody able to count that up to 24? I’ve tried a few times and keep coming up short.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

It looks like 2 bottles are tucked behind the champagne bottles. That would make 24.

I see them now. Behind the wine/champagne. Unless those were there from earlier . . .

And the dress was blue.

Actually the two behind the champagne bottle were here because we are gold, so we each get one complimentary for that status.

Which means we still paid for 24 but received 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think that’s a reflection in the mirror - not 2 more bottles!

OMG did a double take and you are right! I’m losing my mind haha. When I went to look at the photo again I noticed the poster above me seems to be correct in saying the last 2 are hidden behind the champagne bottles (under the mirror). This thread is cracking me up haha. I’m in my late 20’s and I swear my eyes are going 🧐😆

If you include the 2 at the top right of the photo which have similar looking caps, then yes there are 24!

You can see the two missing water bottles behind the champagne.

I see them now. Behind the wine/champagne.

Those two are 500ml. What size bottle do you get for latitude? Is it just 500ml?

Regardless, there are only 22 x 1-liter bottles.

The Bliss does not come up as an option for locations so it seems that placing your order via the app is a no.

Thanks for checking maybe by the time Encore comes out they will upgrade to it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about the next freestyle daily? The 3rd one right? Do you think they will change much from the 7 day Alaska trips?

Seeing as it's around 4am in the morning, I am sure someone will post as soon as they get up and going. ;)

And I would bet big bucks it will change considerably in the next 14 months...I am not planning on it being the same for our sailing in 16 days, as TAs with maximum sea days are different than a 7 day cruise with multiple ports (or a 15 day repositioning cruise with 8 sea days).

All I can say at this point TheDougOut, you are a saint.

Thanks for your hard work on this!! :cool:

I agree with this 100%. It would be nice if people could just sit back and enjoy Doug’s review instead of the constant barrage of requests, some of which have bordered on ridiculous. But still he’s nice enough to (almost) knock on someone’s door to ask to see their balcony. He’s on the ship for 12 days people. There will be plenty of time for him to cover everything. Well maybe not the exact temperature of the water on the waterslides, but almost everything. You’re the man Doug.

I agree with this 100%. It would be nice if people could just sit back and enjoy Doug’s review instead of the constant barrage of requests, some of which have bordered on ridiculous. But still he’s nice enough to (almost) knock on someone’s door to ask to see their balcony. He’s on the ship for 12 days people. There will be plenty of time for him to cover everything. Well maybe not the exact temperature of the water on the waterslides, but almost everything. You’re the man Doug.

Totally agree!

Great review Doug! Glad to follow it!

Well said.

THIS! But again another plug for Doug getting paid to cruise on NCL - after months of an old roommate asking me to go on a singles cruise with her I finally said today that I would go on the Halloween bliss cruise. I’m #foreveralone so the likelihood of having a partner then is pretty slim [emoji24]🤷🏼*♀️

Doug quick question since you are in a mini suite.... is there a privacy curtain that separates main sleeping area from sofa area for 3rd and 4th passengers??

Nope.

That’s unfortunate. I spoke to a rep just the other day who assured me there was. Not surprising, as it seems like nobody from NCL really has a clue about the ship.