Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Thank you for the quick reply! I do not smoke and this sets me at ease. Thanks again!

Many people, over many months, will be enjoying the new-ship-smell. It’s amazing. It adds to the “class” that’s present throughout.

The filters that work great with smoke really only work well in enclosed spaces, which would be why if the other away classes had them they didn't work well. Too open a space lets the smoke dissipate and move away from the filters.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They say the karts are approximately 10 mins. You wear a bonnet under the helmet...

ea1a2f82fc97a9e80900038d122f98e8.jpg

And I delayed our group by 5 mins while they struggled to find a helmet that would fit me. In the end, the XXL did not, but I made it do...

Can’t make this ship up.

It was almost fun for me. My kart was speed-restricted pretty bad, and others could freely pass me. After 7 or 8 mins, I had my fill, and still had 2 or 3 to go.

The track area itself is very well designed.

Did you visit the DBH before going to the race track? I remember reading on another thread that the kart drivers would not be allowed on the track if they showed signs of excessive (or any?) alcohol consumption. Just wondering if they had someone conducing breathalyzer tests at the entrance. :D:D

They say the karts are approximately 10 mins. You wear a bonnet under the helmet...

ea1a2f82fc97a9e80900038d122f98e8.jpg

And I delayed our group by 5 mins while they struggled to find a helmet that would fit me. In the end, the XXL did not, but I made it do...

Can’t make this ship up.

It was almost fun for me. My kart was speed-restricted pretty bad, and others could freely pass me. After 7 or 8 mins, I had my fill, and still had 2 or 3 to go.

The track area itself is very well designed.

Did you visit the DBH before going to the race track? I remember reading on another thread that the kart drivers would not be allowed on the track if they showed signs of excessive (or any?) alcohol consumption. Just wondering if they had someone conducing breathalyzer tests at the entrance. :D:D

Ok I’m not generally a germ freak but those hoods look super unsanitary! Do they clean them somehow between uses? Plus looks like an easy way to get lice 😱 (paranoid ever since my daughter got them from a borrowed helmet)

Doug could you Please characterized a bit how is the population in terms of age?

I’d like to do the same trip but on the encore next year but would be nice having young adults around.

Maybe you can notice that tonight at the skyline bar or based o. What have you seen.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can tell you that Starbucks has straws. Last night at Food Republic my first drink had a straw but my second drink didn’t and I don’t have much memory after that.

Right! Wait.. how many did you exactly have!

It remains a mystery.

Our itinerary is 12 nights and includes Halifax before finishing in NY. Encore is 11 nights and is to Miami.

As far as demographics - it’s obviously not a Caribbean 3-night cruise crowd. So far, on day two, we’re loving the experience. All demographics are represented, but it feels more personal because of scale, and I feel it’s much more of an interactive / group experience. We can’t walk a hallway without stopping and chatting with someone along the way.

We booked the Encore TA. But we’re not young. :)

Doug could you Please characterized a bit how is the population in terms of age?

I’d like to do the same trip but on the encore next year but would be nice having young adults around.

Maybe you can notice that tonight at the skyline bar or based o. What have you seen.

Thanks

You won’t find many young adults on a transatlantic cruise.