Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

FYI, one can purchase hooks (to hang from the ceiling) and a light blocking curtain to hang between areas. I did it for a cruise where I was sharing close quarters with a friend and wanted some privacy. (My butler saw it and asked for the info for his cabin!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where do you get the magnets when doing this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Just finished cabin crawling... NCL did a great job! All cabins were propped open with balloons marking the doorway.

Now off to draft the Scavenger Hunt. Once that’s done, this thread will likely take a turn as my responsibilities will be mostly behind me.

Totally agree-those following should really check responses before posting questions

Great “live” Doug - Thank you!

Agree as well. Happens a lot on the live threads I do.

Some people need to remember Doug is on vacation and kind enough to sacrifice some of his time to do this.

Great job so far Doug!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

These heat strips in the ceiling at Margaritaville (and Spice H2O) are super-toasty.

Those look brilliant for a ship destined for Alaska. It appears like this and the observation lounge are smart design choices. Love the review, thanks. Wish I was there. 20 days til Esacape...

A DougOut review and a Mitsugirly review going on at the same time! This is like Christmas on Cruise Critic!

Hope you, Sue, and your family have a wonderful time. We're on Bliss this December, looking forward to your review!

You took the words right out of my mouth! Keep refreshing both. Not a very productive few days at work. ha ha

Sue is making me go to the Captain’s Cocktail Party in Horizon Lounge shortly. Then we’ll be dropping down to catch our first show of the week... Havana!

If you’re not already following Ruben on social media... check him out. He’s been a great cheerleader for the show (and ship) leading up to the launch...

https://www.instagram.com/rubensbliss

c97ff9a0d589ad0976078dab1fdb2250.jpg

OT --- TESTING ---

Was initially following, and was not getting taken to the most recent unread posts from notification email - so I posted. That same problem continued.. So, I unsubscribed and am now chiming back in with this post.

It's either ME or CC... who knows!

-----------

Now back to your regularly scheduled program !! :D

Tom

Doug, your live report is awesome as usual!

I don’t seem to be getting much done at work today as I can’t resist seeing what you’re up to :). Thanks for taking us along on your journey!

FWIW those hot strips are quite common here in Ontario Canada. They’re used in outside areas when the temperatures are cool, so you can be outside without being uncomfortable. I imagine it’s part of the ship’s design knowing it would be sailing in Alaska.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OT --- TESTING ---

Was initially following, and was not getting taken to the most recent unread posts from notification email - so I posted. That same problem continued.. So, I unsubscribed and am now chiming back in with this post.

It's either ME or CC... who knows!

-----------

Now back to your regularly scheduled program !! :D

Tom

Same thing is happening to me for the past several days on different threads...kinda aggravating. I would say it's CC.