Currently onboard Splendor 4/28

Georgie562

My husband and I will be on that sailing also!

can't wait were from chicago. we have never been on this long of a cruise. we like the days at sea. join the meet and mingle ..the ship is just about sold out. Aloha

scott

I apologize for not keeping you guys updated during the cruise but my data plan didn’t work as planned in Mexico

I am freshly off the Splendor today so please feel free to ask any questions while information is still fresh in my head

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I apologize about the AFT pool information but it’s definitely adults only. The thing is that it only says it on the Funtimes 18+ but there is no sign by the pool indicating it’s adults only .

will be on her in 26 days. are the walls magnetic? we were on the sunshine and they are not.

I’m not sure if the walls are magnetic or not I used tape and tissue fans to decorate my door and our stateroom stewards didn’t mention anything as to taking them off /fire hazard

• 2 weeks later...
I’m not sure if the walls are magnetic or not I used tape and tissue fans to decorate my door and our stateroom stewards didn’t mention anything as to taking them off /fire hazard

thanks, for the information about the room will take tape as well so your saying that the pool in the back is an adult only? i hope so. we have the cheers and do you know if we can start drinking as soon as we get on board. i'm form Texas and we have that stupid rule about alcohol.

Agreed. I was just on her and it was adults only.

Awesome! Was it actually enforced too? My wife and I sail Spendor this fall and this would be very welcome news. We have an extended aft balcony and would close to the aft pool.

• 1 month later...

Did you ever post the funtimes? We go in October and I would love to see them, particularly what nights the Elegant nights land on.

Thanks!

The Funtimes are a little blurry. I’m sorry. I promise to scan them properly when I get home [emoji4]

Did you ever post the funtimes? We go in October and I would love to see them, particularly what nights the Elegant nights land on.

Thanks!

My scanner broke and I haven’t had the funds to buy a new printer. To answer your question formal nights were on Sunday and Thursday

Thanks!

I have them scanned but I can't upload them. Something about a security certificate missing.

I can email them if you want.

Thank you for taking your time to send them to all of us. Apparently it wasn't a bother.

Not at all. I already had them all scanned to post to a group page, as my family decided this is the cruise they all wanted to do. So I get to do a repeat, I even booked the same cabin.