PARADISE found, plus our CONQUEST of two more ships (with pics) - 4/14/2018

Jamman54

Glad to see your reviews. Used intel from your last set of sailings to book my excursion in Rotan later this year.

So glad to see another overnight driver! I work graveyard so used to being up during the night. I often leave between 10:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. depending on where I'm heading by passing traffic often. Planning on the same later this year. I do historic research and want to visit two national cemeteries and plan to be at first one right at 8:00 am. Will check back often for updates. Looking at sailing out of Tampa next year. Luckly I have relatives in the area and will get dropped off at the port and leave my car in their garage

• Like 1

seems like we go at the same time, but on difftent ships, I was on the Dream on April 8th, and I'm on the Paeadise Nov 5th to Rotan and Cozmel. Looking forward to how the Paradise looks, can't be all that diffrent from any other Fantacy class ships.

• Like 1

Thanks to some of your help, we had a great Spring Break on the Magic.

Might I suggest Uber/Lyft while traipsing around Orlando? We used it with great success. For 4 people or less, it could be as low as $6-7 from nearby hotels. My cousins used it and it was $6, and we were about 3 miles away from CityWalk.

• Like 1

I love your reviews. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for coming along for the ride again! :cool:

Glad to see your reviews. Used intel from your last set of sailings to book my excursion in Rotan later this year.

So glad to see another overnight driver! I work graveyard so used to being up during the night. I often leave between 10:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. depending on where I'm heading by passing traffic often. Planning on the same later this year. I do historic research and want to visit two national cemeteries and plan to be at first one right at 8:00 am. Will check back often for updates. Looking at sailing out of Tampa next year. Luckly I have relatives in the area and will get dropped off at the port and leave my car in their garage

Thanks for reading and glad we were able to help with Roatan. Night time is the time to go for long drives. Way less stressful. :cool:

Excited to read about your latest cruise adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for following along! :cool:

seems like we go at the same time, but on difftent ships, I was on the Dream on April 8th, and I'm on the Paeadise Nov 5th to Rotan and Cozmel. Looking forward to how the Paradise looks, can't be all that diffrent from any other Fantacy class ships.

Thanks for reading! The Paradise looks great. There are a few differences from some of the other Fantasy Class ships, which you will see.:cool:

Thanks to some of your help, we had a great Spring Break on the Magic.

Might I suggest Uber/Lyft while traipsing around Orlando? We used it with great success. For 4 people or less, it could be as low as $6-7 from nearby hotels. My cousins used it and it was $6, and we were about 3 miles away from CityWalk.

Thanks for reading, and glad you had a great cruise on the Magic. Thanks for the suggestion on Uber/Lyft. The reason we grabbed the cab was there was no waiting. We walked out and they were there. :cool:

The next morning we woke up to a beautiful day. After having breakfast at the buffet again, we hopped into the van and drove over to Disney Springs…..

IMG_8828-XL.jpg

We parked in the parking garage (it’s free), then made our way to take the water transportation over to the Market Place……

IMG_8831-XL.jpg

IMG_8832-XL.jpg

Here are some views as we cruised over to the Market Place…..

IMG_8834-XL.jpg

IMG_8838-XL.jpg

IMG_8839-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

I went to find the nearest open bar, while Patti walked around the Market Place shopping and taking pictures…..

IMG_8877-XL.jpg

IMG_8878-XL.jpg

IMG_8884-XL.jpg

IMG_8890-XL.jpg

IMG_8894-XL.jpg

IMG_8907-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Patti continues to shop and take pictures……

IMG_8914-XL.jpg

IMG_8916-XL.jpg

IMG_8919-XL.jpg

Patti caught up to me as I was enjoying a nice cold drink and listening to some live music…..

IMG_8927-XL.jpg

IMG_8921-XL.jpg

IMG_8922-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

We made our way over to the Boathouse, where I immediately found a comfortable seat at the bar while Patti went out exploring again. Do you see a pattern here? Lol……

IMG_8931-XL.jpg

IMG_8932-XL.jpg

Patti is exploring some of the newer areas of the Market Place……

IMG_8933-XL.jpg

IMG_8935-XL.jpg

IMG_8936-XL.jpg

IMG_8949-XL.jpg

To be continued…..

Patti continues to explore……

IMG_8950-XL.jpg

IMG_8951-XL.jpg

IMG_8952-XL.jpg

IMG_8953-XL.jpg

IMG_8954-XL.jpg

IMG_8955-XL.jpg

After she came back to the Boathouse we had a very nice lunch there. Afterwards we made our way back to the van to head back to the hotel. Patti, who is a Disney girl at heart, had gotten her Disney fix. We took the long way back, opting to drive the length of International Drive. So many things have changed here in the last few years.

Once back at the hotel we spent the rest of the day hanging out and relaxing. We weren’t hungry for dinner so just did some snacks. Only two more days until we board the Paradise!

To be continued…..

Following along!! Love your reviews!! And I feel your pain about driving I-95 through Baltimore and DC!!! Living in NC and traveling to NJ to visit family can be a challenge!!! :-)

Thanks for tagging along again! The stretch from Delaware through the middle of Virginia is the toughest part of the ride.:cool:

Thank you Jamman54 for sharing your adventures with us! I really enjoyed your Magic/Elation review and see that this one is off to a great start. Looking forward to reading the rest!

Thanks Cap'n! Great to have you aboard again. :cool:

Glad to see you and Patti are safe and sound back at home and working on the review. We are sure Ryan and the cats were happy to see you back. We are all caught up, have our DOD and waiting patiently for more.

Jim & Pat

• Like 1

Glad to see you and Patti are safe and sound back at home and working on the review. We are sure Ryan and the cats were happy to see you back. We are all caught up, have our DOD and waiting patiently for more.

Jim & Pat

Hey guys! Great win by the Bolts last night. The cats haven't left Patti alone since we got home. :D Are you ready to re-live our great cruise? I bet you are! :D

Hi Jamman and Patti! I'm always excited to read about your new Carnival adventures! I'm looking forward to reading your review. Thanks for taking all the time to share your photos and experiences.

• Like 1

Hey guys! Great win by the Bolts last night. The cats haven't left Patti alone since we got home. :D Are you ready to re-live our great cruise? I bet you are! :D

The game last night was a heck of a lot better than suffering through the game Saturday afternoon. It will be interesting to see if they can keep up that intensity in Boston Wednesday night.

Not only are we ready to re-live our great cruise with you and Patti on the Paradise but also looking forward to your review of the Conquest.

Really looking forward to our cruise with you and Patti on the Pride, 😎

• Like 1

As always, looking forward to your awesome review and Patti's fabulous pictures! I'm looking forward to pics of the "new" Paradise, as Tony and I will be sailing her in October. Glad you enjoyed City Walk and Disney Springs. We love going to City Walk for dinner occasionally, the Chocolate Emporium is to-die-for and our youngest daughter is a hostess at Margaritaville, so we like to hang out there as well. Thank you for the review! :)

• Like 1