Reflection entertainment

brammers

Hi, we are looking forward to our forthcoming cruise on a Reflection in June, my only criticism of her is the entertainment, when we were on 2 years ago, we found it a little poor tbh, not much in the way of variety, whilst we love the ship, we are slightly hoping it’s going to be better this year, more comedy shows etc. Can anyone that has recently been on her advise me of the type of shows etc? TIA:D

We were on Reflection in November and December and the entertainment was the best we've seen in many years on a Celebrity ship. There was a nice variety and one comedian was brought back because of his popularity for additional shows. Funniest I've seen in quite a while. Considering that his second show, a late night in Celebrity Central was packed to capacity a half hour prior to its start, others agreed. The CD had to move his third show back to the main stage theater to accommodate everyone who wanted to see him. There was also a member of the entertainment staff, Chiko, who made his main stage debut on our cruise. He was a singer who got a standing ovation demanding more that would not stop. I've never seen that type of reaction on any cruise ship in the last 20 years. Several others of the guest entertainers were also very good. I'm not a fan of the production shows on any ship and usually skip them, or walk out, and we didn't walk out, so I guess, for me, that's an endorsement;). (I didn't love them however.)

If you can understand any of the in-house productions, please do come back and post what the storylines are :').

I find the production shows only just tolerable after several strong cocktails, so I thought that's why they made no sense!;p

On her in October as was not that impressed and most shows very samey, but I do think what they offer in Europe may well be different to other parts of the world. On her in three weeks again and may well not bother with the shows, we go more for sunshine, a chill out and relaxing in Michael's etc.