Money American or Aruban florin

sross6019

US Dollars are accepted just about everywhere on the island. Over the years, DW and I have vacationed on the island a few times and visited numerous other times on cruises. We never have needed Florins. In fact, nearly every place will give you change in US Dollars...although we sometimes will get stuck with some Florin coins.

Hank

US Dollars are accepted just about everywhere on the island. Over the years, DW and I have vacationed on the island a few times and visited numerous other times on cruises. We never have needed Florins. In fact, nearly every place will give you change in US Dollars...although we sometimes will get stuck with some Florin coins.

Hank

Thanks for the assurance. Got our International Drivers Permits yesterday and so a sign about exchanging money so we were wondering.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the assurance. Got our International Drivers Permits yesterday and so a sign about exchanging money so we were wondering.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Forums mobile app

We've never had to get an international drivers permit to drive in Aruba. Certain rental companies require verification of your auto insurance, and some don't. U.S. money is widely accepted, but most places don't want bills larger than 20's.