Carnival Gift Cards 15% off at Ebay

MBP1

This right here is a perfect example of what's happening in this world right now. You're taking my post and twisting it into something it's not. Not one time did I say anything about you. I simply made a statement about JH. He is not politically correct and I think people who aren't politically correct seem more real and honest. That was nothing about you. It makes no difference to me if you like him or not but just because some people do like him doesn't mean they worship him. The worshiping him comment led me to agree with the other poster that your comment was extreme. I certainly didn't mean any ill will toward you and I apologize if it could be misinterpreted that way.

I certainly don't agree with everything he says or find everything he says funny. Probably since I haven't read his page for long I haven't seen him do something like the example you listed, and I don't think a representative of a company should make fun of people. Lots of people make fun of people in daily life though (i.e. some of the crazy things people wear in Walmart) but I agree that somebody who works at Walmart shouldn't make fun of them. That being said, JH seems to me like just a goofy, average person instead of a company representative. Normally he wouldn't be a good company representative unless your company mainly connects with the average person who likes to goof around about all sorts of things or people. Definitely not for everybody but lots of people like him. Like I said, to each his own.

PrincessArlena'sDad,

Do you have a PVP you can call to try to help you with it? If so, I would call him/her. I also agree to contact the eBay seller, Paypal Digital Gifts, through the eBay interface instead of calling them.

I have been following his page recently and I enjoyed his content before and during the first couple of Horizon cruises. I haven't seen anything I consider offensive but some people are offended by everything. One person wrote Carnival and demanded he be fired because he borrowed someone's mobility scooter and rode it around the Lido deck. You can't do or say anything these days without offending someone.

I have been following his page recently and I enjoyed his content before and during the first couple of Horizon cruises. I haven't seen anything I consider offensive but some people are offended by everything. One person wrote Carnival and demanded he be fired because he borrowed someone's mobility scooter and rode it around the Lido deck. You can't do or say anything these days without offending someone.

I saw that too...lol. People amaze me sometimes. I'm guessing the people at Carnival just chuckled about that demand.

This might sound dumb, and I'm sure you've probably checked more than once, but are you absolutely sure you entered all of the numbers correctly, including the PIN? The only reason I say that is because, when you told us to check our cards yesterday, the very first one I checked came back invalid. My first thought was that I was having the same problem as you. Then I just happened to notice my PIN was off by one number. I corrected it and all was well.

DING DING DING we have a winner

Because there were 7 cards, I was copying and pasting the numbers into excel, so I'd have them all in one place. Well, Excel was truncating the last digit! :o

All gift cards are valid!

Sad to say, this is NOT the most stupid thing I've done in my life.

Thanks all for sticking with this drama.

Because there were 7 cards' date=' I was copying and pasting the numbers into excel, so I'd have them all in one place. Well, Excel was truncating the last digit! :o

Thanks all for sticking with this drama.[/quote']

Good to hear and glad you got them to work!

Because there were 7 cards' date=' I was copying and pasting the numbers into excel, so I'd have them all in one place. Well, Excel was truncating the last digit! :o

gKqNY.gif

I can understand not appreciating JH's brand of admittedly low-brow humor, but this is a bit extreme.
Agreed. This poster is so hateful and over the top about many things. And always trying to correct somebody. His rants about John Heald are very weird in my opinion. I've blocked OC for these very reasons. I only see his posts when someone else captures them in a quoted reply.

Btw, I can take or leave John Heald. But I see him as a public figure. Nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm not easily offended at all. I just see him for who he is. No one who's job is to be the bridge between customers and company should ever treat the company's customers in ways he does.

Thanks all for sticking with this drama.[/quote']LOL Welcome to the club. When I did it, I copy/pasted the card number, but entered the PIN by hand and hit one wrong key. Glad it was something simple. I've been defending these cards as being legit for a week. I thought maybe I'd have to eat my words a little bit. :fever:

I want to laugh with you...but...its something I would have done. Glad to hear they are good because you had me very worried about mine!! BTW...how can I check to see the balance on mine??

Agreed. This poster is so hateful and over the top about many things. And always trying to correct somebody. His rants about John Heald are very weird in my opinion. I've blocked OC for these very reasons. I only see his posts when someone else captures them in a quoted reply.
This is rich considering the rude comments I've seen coming from "this poster" for no good reason. Then again, I've found that the ones who treat people the worst are the very ones who claim they're the victims of rudeness. I welcome anyone to review my post history because it speaks for itself. Anyone I've ever gone after on this forum was in defense of myself & others, and standing up to the insults and attacks that repeatedly come from the same handful of users. And yes, I have corrected people, but only if I thought the mistake would affect how the information would be perceived and possibly mislead someone. That and correcting misinformation.

There seems to have been an influx of new users lately. Frankly, I'm glad to see it because the Carnival board has become a pretty harsh environment in recent months.

Edited by Organized Chaos

Btw, I can take or leave John Heald. But I see him as a public figure. Nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Maybe we need to have a separate JH thread, possibly with a poll, maybe he'll reference it in his rant videos.

I want to laugh with you...but...its something I would have done. Glad to hear they are good because you had me very worried about mine!! BTW...how can I check to see the balance on mine??

When I checked my cards, I often got the error message about something going wrong, and trying again. That did not mean card was no good. It meant I needed to try again. When it said, explicitly, that the card was not a valid number, that meant the card was no good (or, rather, the card missing a number is no good).

If a gift card is used up, it will come back as a valid card, but with $0.00 available on it.

It makes me feel better knowing this isn't the stupidest thing I did this week. I had the brilliant idea to text my wife a naughty message while she was at work. Well, it wasn't until I got a response that I realized I was in trouble.

Somehow I sent the message to my son's friend's mother by mistake! :eek:

It makes me feel better knowing this isn't the stupidest thing I did this week. I had the brilliant idea to text my wife a naughty message while she was at work. Well' date=' it wasn't until I got a response that I realized I was in trouble.

Somehow I sent the message to my son's friend's mother by mistake! :eek:[/quote']Look at the bright side, at least you didn't accidentally send it to your son. That could've scarred him for life. :')

How long does it take for the gift cards to show up on my account on the Carnival web site?

I used a few gift cards to pay down my balance online. I had no problem with the cards but the balance on my billing details didn’t change.

How long does it take for the gift cards to show up on my account on the Carnival web site?

I used a few gift cards to pay down my balance online. I had no problem with the cards but the balance on my billing details didn’t change.

Whenever I've used gift cards to pay on my account, the balance is updated instantly and I get emailed a receipt of my payment. If yours didn't change and/or you didn't get a receipt emailed to you, I would say you need to call Carnival and get it straightened out.

• 4 weeks later...
Has this offer popped up again yet? I keep checking eBay but I’m not exactly sure where I’d find the 15% off gift cards. Would love to get more of these.

I wrote to the seller and they don't know if this deal will be offered again.