Breakaway 250min internet package. Premium or not?

wizdiz

Just off the Gem this morning, we had 2x 250 minutes plus 60 free Platinum minutes - speed & latency were fine, transfer about 1.5 Mbps, not lightening fast but good for being satellite.

But, couldn't get it to watch or play YouTube videos ... thus, very doubltful streaming isn't blocked (ooops, forgot to check Slingbox TV App - but, most likely won't do.) VoIP calling using Ooma and Hangouts were fine. same using Skype calling.

Is it possible for my husband and I to have our own internet package? It’s inconvenient to have to log each other out every time one of us wants to get online. Also, we will have platinum benefits, plus free at sea. Is it safe to assume one would be able to upgrade and the other would have to pay for a full package. Can the haven concierge help? Thanks all. Just off RCL and Voom internet was included.

Is it possible for my husband and I to have our own internet package? It’s inconvenient to have to log each other out every time one of us wants to get online. Also, we will have platinum benefits, plus free at sea. Is it safe to assume one would be able to upgrade and the other would have to pay for a full package. Can the haven concierge help? Thanks all. Just off RCL and Voom internet was included.

You can have multiple packages. Any package with a cash value can be used to upgrade (certain groups give free internet minutes with no value).

The concierge could help, but they are just going to email the internet manager. Better to go to the internet manager in person to get it done right.