Royal Caribbean Vacation Planner?

So I received the email below from Royal Caribbean and a phone call from the same person. Told me to call them directly for any questions or booking needs to include excursions, etc... Anyone use this service or still just call in and speak with whomever answers at RC?

"My name is (withheld) and I have been assigned as your personal Certified Vacation Planner at Royal Caribbean Cruises. *I am here to assist you with every step of the booking process.*Whether it’s finding the right itinerary for you; helping you select the perfect stateroom; assisting you with your dining preferences; or making recommendations for Shore Excursions, I want to make the planning process as easy as possible for you.

Whether you are a returning guest or a brand new cruiser, at Royal Caribbean we value your business. *I take great pride in providing personalized and dedicated service so that you will experience a remarkable vacation. *

*We do have huge specials and promotions running right now!* Please be sure to contact me at*1-800-859-7225*Ext*13203to reserve your cruise today.* Allow me to help you take advantage of our best deals and find you the very best rooms on our ships.* I look forward to helping you plan the perfect cruise vacation!

Best Regards,

(withheld)

Senior Cruise Consultant | Consumer Outreach"

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

We've found it to be unnecessary to call some specific person, and the time we did got an answering machine and told to leave a message. If I have a question I prefer to have it answered immediately. BTW it was 2 days before this person returned my call :rolleyes:

We used a royal vacation planner and she was great. We booked our reservation through her and she added several gifts to the room as a thank you. She then helped my in laws book the same cruise a few months later and was able to get them the floor they wanted after booking a balcony guarantee room.

Service seemed equivalent to a personal planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums